Illuminations Cruise Central--DECEMBER

looking for illuminations cruise dec 22-31 any night for 4 people Two adults and two well behaved boys 7 and 4 -- Will pay in advance PM me

Hi guys, I am looking into the illuminations cruises and as we have a pretty tight schedule, the only night I could really do it would be 14th December. It would be me and my Girlfriend, I am not sure on rates etc but would appreciate a pm or reply if anyone has 2 slots available.

Many Thanks

Yet another cruise solicitation:

We'll be there from Dec 14-20th, party of 3 (adults).

If on the 20th, reduce that to party of 2.

Let me know =)

I have 5 spaces on a illuminations cruise 12/30, if anyone is interested please pm me. I have the cruise booked but I have put a message in a couple of places. We are a family of 5 dh and myself plus dd1 16,ds 14 and dd2 12.

Hi, does anyone have reservations for Dec 1? We are a family of 6. If so, please let me know. Thank you.

We are riding with someone else, so we cancelled our reservations for an illuminations cruise on 12/3 & 12/19.

If you need a boat either one of those days, call Disney at 407-939-7529 to book. Good luck.

My family of 3 would love to join in someone's cruise anytime Nov. 30th - Dec. 4th. Does anyone have room for us?

Hi Mike - my dh and I would love to join you, if you still have room for 2!

Pat
Patabel

I have 2 spots open for Illuminations Cruise on 12/9. The price is $35 per person which is pre-pay. If anyone is interested please pm me.

For anyone interested in the Wishes Fireworks cruise, there was a premium cruise available for 12/28 when I called earlier today!

Good Luck!

Just an FYI,

Usually there are two performances of IllumiNations on NYE.
One around 7:30pm and one at 11:30pm

They should offer IllumiNations Cruises for both.
The early performance will cost the normal $300 plus tax.
The "Midnight" performance should be around $600 plus tax.

Hi,

I am looking for 2 places for myself and my husband to be for our honeymoon, for 30th Nov, 8th, 16th, 18th or 19th Dec, Please PM me if you have any spots. Thanks,

I just booked a cruise for the holiday fireworks at the Magic Kingdom - leaving at 9:00, fireworks at 9:30. Price will vary depending on how many people commit - but it will be around $35/person for a full boat. Pre-pay only please! I can give you the confirmation number when you pay.

Anyone interested?

Deia

My family of 3 would love to join in someone's cruise anytime Nov. 30th - Dec. 4th. Does anyone have room for us?
I have spots on a Holiday Fireworks cruise at the Magic Kingdom Dec. 4. Interested?

We are a party of 5 looking for a Wishes cruise. We will be at WDW Nov.29 - Dec 6. It is Myself, DW, DMIL, DD 7, and DD 5. If anyone has room please PM me. Thanks.

Two adults looking for a cruise on December 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7. Please PM if you have space!

Sorry to post so many times - I'm not allowed to pm yet. (I just found out about this group last night!) I have spots on a Holiday Fireworks cruise Dec. 4. I don't know if I can receive pm's yet or not, but just reply to this thread if you're interested and I'll see it.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter