Illuminations Cruise Central - December 2006

SimonY

Mouseketeer
Hi there

Anyone looking to share an Illuminations Cruise during DECEMBER? If you have reserved an Illuminations Cruise and are willing to share, please post your date here. Perhaps we can coordinate this and help each other out.

When you post your reply, use the subject box to tell whether you need space (and how many you need) on a cruise or if you have space available and include the dates. I think that might make it a little easier to coordinate a match.

I recently posted to the 2005 version - doh!!!

Simon

And to start things off:

Am lookingto share an Illuminations cruise 11/28 to 12/8 - excluding 12/3 - for 2 adults and 1 12 year old (going on 20) - all ladies. Can anyone help please? I organised one for DW on our last trip for her 40th birthday but she was ill in couldn't make it so would love to give her a surprise this time. Other 2 are her mother and DD.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter