Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Hi, we are two adults early fifties looking to share a wishes or illuminations cruise the first two weeks of september

Looking to share on May 4 - 2 adults and our DD 7 (well behaved and loves this type of thing) PM me if you have room!

Please let me know if anyone is interested in available spots for the Illuminations cruise on Monday April 27th, 2015. It's just 3 of us right now, 2 adults and one kid.

Still looking for spaces the week of April 18th for two adults if there are any out there! :)

I am interested in sharing a Wishes Cruise or Illuminations Cruise on my upcoming trip in late Sept/early Oct , it would be 2 adults and I have a number of nights free during our trip there. Please PM me if anyone has openings, thanks.

Looking for 5 spots on a Wishes cruise any night from June 14-18. It will be me, my two daughters (6 and 3), my mom, and grandma. Please PM me or let me know if anyone has any openings. Thanks!

Hi! We are an adult and a 5 year old little girl looking to join an illuminations cruise around May 17th. We were also looking for a Wishes cruise too. We will be at Disneyworld May 16th-21st. This is our first time to disney world and I just want to make it special. : )

Looking for a wishes cruise for 2 (one is a 5 y/o), preferably May 16th, 18th, or 20th. : )

Last edited:
Looking for a spot on an illuminations cruise on May 6th or 7th. We are a party of 3 women. Will pick up our share and tip. Thanks!

We would also be interested, we could do the 5th - 7th, any night. There would be three of us, my mother, father, and I. They're celebrating their 30th this year while on the trip and this would be a great surprise! Please let me know.
Did you guys all get a full boat for this trip? We are looking for this time frame as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter