Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

We would love to join you (but I don't have enough posts to send you a PM). It would be 4 of us.

Aimee

OK...I will hold off adding others until we firm up plans with you!

If you will send me an e-mail, please put fireworks cruise in the subject.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Date: December 30th
Time: Meet at Wilderness Lodge Marina around 11 PM.

To see the Magic Kingdom Midnight Fireworks!

Cost: $64 per person which includes the tip for the captain. Our cost including tip is $640.

We are 4 adults, and have room for 6 more.

PM me if you are interested!

Now there is room for 4!

Room for 4 left.

We would love to join you (but I don't have enough posts to send you a PM). It would be 4 of us.

Aimee

Thank you!
Bobbi

Hello everyone,
My wife and I booked an illuminations cruise on Monday December 29th. We must meet at the yacht club marina at 9:30PM. It leaves the marina at 10PM for a 10:30 illuminations show. It includes soda, water and snacks. No outside food or drink is allowed.

The total cost is $372.00 plus tip for captain. So, if we assume a $48.00(negotiable) tip, that would total $420.00, shared equally.

If anyone is interested please contact me, thanks!

Is the Christmas cruise still available from GF? We are a family of 3 (one adult son).
I don't have enough posts to PM you.

Cost: $64 per person which includes the tip for the captain. Our cost including tip is $640.

We are officially full!

December 30 Fireworks cruise

bobbiwoz (party of 4)
dclampffer (party of 2)
gooch1231 (party of 4)

Yeah! We've seen these from inside the park, can't wait to see them from out of the crowd!

3 adults looking for a holiday wishes cruise :santa: between nov 30th - dec 18th - anything out there?

Thinking about that the first time after several visits :yay: ... - is there any extra charge to a 'normal' wishes cruise ?

Looking for Saturday December 13. Would like either Illuminations or Wishes!

We are officially full!

December 30 Fireworks cruise

bobbiwoz (party of 4)
dclampffer (party of 2)
gooch1231 (party of 4)

Yeah! We've seen these from inside the park, can't wait to see them from out of the crowd!

Our friends had to cancel. We have room for 2 more!

Bobbiwoz (party of 2)
Dclampffer (party of 2)
Gooch1231(party of 4)

Please PM or post here if you are interested!

Still room for 2 on our Hallowishes cruise 10/28, 8:30pm from the Contemporary dock. $372 +tip divided among the passengers. 10-person boat with 8 currently committed. PM if interested.

My wife, 10 year old well behaved daughter & I are looking to share an Illuminations cruise on December 13th. Please let me know if anyone has spare seats. Thanks.

DH & I would love to join a cruise October 6-14. Yes, I know that's next month, coming up fast.

Let me know if anyone has room for two!

We have room for 2!

We have a last second dropout for tonight, October 2nd! Wishes cruise (Hallowishes!). We have four, so room for 6 or 7! Let me know asap! Thanks!

Out of Yacht Club.

I have reserved an Illuminations Cruise for Saturday, March 28, 2015. :goodvibes

We have 6 open spots; come join us! Solo, couple, kids/no kids, anyone! pixiedust:

About us: We're a family of four with a DD (5) and a DS (9).

The total cost before tip is $371.69; which works out to just over $37 per person. Tip would be approximately $50, so $5/person if all 10 spots are filled.

Payment will be due at the Yacht club before boarding. Cash only. You'll need to be at the Yacht club dock no later than 8pm. (This may change if Illuminations timing changes.)

If you are interested please reply or PM me! :grouphug:

We are full.

Bobbiwoz (2)
TSMMANIAC (2)
Dclampffer (2)
gooch1231 (4)

Just a note to others trying to find people to join a cruise you have booked. I also post on the Disboards DVC Miscellaneous board and sometimes get interested people from that forum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter