Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

We are a party of 5 looking to share an Illuminations cruise with anyone that may have booked and have spare seats on Friday October 10th 2014.
Thanks.

I’m desperately looking for a NYE Illuminations Cruise.

I’d be willing to pay for 9 adults to defray your cost a bit. Please PM me if you have one.

Date: December 30th
Time: Meet at Wilderness Lodge Marina around 11 PM.

To see the Magic Kingdom Midnight Fireworks!

Cost: $64 per person which includes the tip for the captain. Our cost including tip is $640.

We are 4 adults, and have room for 6 more.

PM me if you are interested!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Cost: $64 per person which includes the tip for the captain. Our cost including tip is $640.

Now there is room for 4!

love to have you along. We now have six, and with your party, we fill the boat (holds ten). We meet at the contemporary dock at 8:30pm on Tuesday 10/28. The cost is $372 + tip split ten ways. You can pay me on the dock.
due to a cancelation, we have room for 2 more on this Hallowishes cruise. We are so far 7 adults and 1 ten year old boy. Please pm if interested. (10/28, 8:30pm, Contemporary dock)

We have a cruise booked for Thursday, October 16. We have plenty of room to share! The cost would be $372 +Tip split 10 ways. Let me know if you are interested!

Still have room for up to three more. Let me know!

Hi all:
My wife and I will be at Disney World this year from 15 Nov -> 22 Nov. We're looking to share an Illuminations cruise with folks on any night from the 16th through the 22nd. Thanks!

Cheers,
--Lee and Robin

Still looking for an Illuminations Cruise on November 3, 4, 5, or 6

6 SUPER FUN adults :cool1:

Thanks!

Room for 4 left.

Hello everyone,
My wife and I booked an illuminations cruise on Monday December 29th. We must meet at the yacht club marina at 9:30PM. It leaves the marina at 10PM for a 10:30 illuminations show. It includes soda, water and snacks. No outside food or drink is allowed.

We are looking for 2 couples, no kids please, to share the boat (it seats 10). So the 6 people would fit comfortably.

The total cost is $372.00 plus tip for captain. So, if we assume a $48.00(negotiable) tip, that would total $420.00, or $140 per couple.

If anyone is interested please contact me, thanks!
:santa:

We have a cruise booked for Thursday, October 16. We have plenty of room to share! The cost would be $372 +Tip split 10 ways. Let me know if you are interested!
2 of us me & DD(12)...interested in fireworks cruise oct 15-18
Pref oct 16 or 18...celebrating bdays together...never done cruise

DH & I are still hoping to join a fireworks cruise, October 5-14.

We can fill in last minute if there's a cancellation.

Hello! We are celebrating our 10 year anniversary. Me, DH & DD6 (very well behaved). Tried to book, full. I thought cruises were 90D out, not 180D.

We are very interested in joining a cruise. Thanks! :)

EDIT: Booked for another date.

I might be interested in learning more. We will be at WDW for those dates. Has a reservation already been made? Was anyone else interested?
How many people do you have? Haven't booked anything yet. I think it's a little too early to find shares here since most of the priests are for oct, nov

Room for 4 still!

These are the practice NYE fireworks, they are amazing! Great to see out of the crowds!

Subscribing...

December 14, 16 through 20

If anyone needs two people to join their cruise, my daughter (11 and very well behaved) and I would love the opportunity. Thanks!

2 of us me & DD(12)...interested in fireworks cruise oct 15-18
Pref oct 16 or 18...celebrating bdays together...never done cruise

Sorry, BelleNTink, our cruise has been filled up. Hoping something comes thru for you and your DD.....and Happy Birthday a little early!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter