Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Midwestern family of four (mom, dad, 11 yo boy and 7 yo girl) looking to share an Illuminations cruise on October 29---our last night at Disney. We are staying at the yacht club. Respond or PM if you have a cruise booked and would like some company.

I booked a cruise and there is only me and my 2 kids age 7 and 12
anyone who wants to join please let me know I would rather split the cost than tackle that much.
Thanks!

Hello!

We have an IllumiNations cruise booked for Thursday the 28th of August!

We're a jolly, British, party of five (myself, my SO and our three nieces - 10, 13 and 16) and we could squeeze five more onboard on if anyone would like to share?

The total price was $371.69 (just over $37pp based on 10 sharing), which is due to be paid on the day of the cruise (you'd need to meet us there at around 7:45-8pm in order to board).

Drop me a message if you'd like to join us and we can work out costs :)

I have an illuminations cruise for my dd's 10th birthday. The boat will have birthday banners and i will have cake to share too! We are a family of 4, dd 10 ds 13 me and my sister in law.

The cruise is on Wed September 10th leaving at 7:30 Looking for others to share the cost of the cruise cost of cruise is 371.69 plus tip. So its 37.16 plus tip per person :)

I just booked an Illuminations Cruise for Nov 8th. We have space for 6 more people if anyone would like to join us. We are 2 adults, 9 & 12 yr old girls.

If still available, we are a groups of five adults. 3 female 2 husbands. Would love to share cruise with you.

DH & I are looking for a cruise to join between October 5 - 14, Illuminations or Wishes.

Has anyone just gone to the dock & found an available spot? With cash in hand, of course.

Holstar said:
Hello!

We have an IllumiNations cruise booked for Thursday the 28th of August!

We're a jolly, British, party of five (myself, my SO and our three nieces - 10, 13 and 16) and we could squeeze five more onboard on if anyone would like to share?

The total price was $371.69 (just over $37pp based on 10 sharing), which is due to be paid on the day of the cruise (you'd need to meet us there at around 7:45-8pm in order to board).

Drop me a message if you'd like to join us and we can work out costs :)

Hi holstar

Sent you a PM!!

Thanks

We are a family of 3 that will be at Epcot on the same date. Let me know if you
have availability.

Thanks

Have Illuminations cruise booked for Sept. 25th

Have room for four more who would like to share cruise/cost with us.

PM me if interested.

Still looking for a Wishes cruise for two adults for Sunday, October 5th. Please let me know if anyone has any availability. Thanks!! maux

4 (or 6, or 8) adults looking for an Illuminations cruise on November 4 (Tue) or 6 (Thur) or 7 (Fri). I called to reserve, but there are none available currently. If you have one and are looking to cut your cost, let me know! Our minimum is 4, but if you're looking to pay even less, we have local friends that we could invite to make it 6 or 8.

Hey all,
I booked a Wishes cruise for eight people for New Years Eve(!) but I'm having second doubts because of the price ($850+tip). I'm going to cancel it but wanted to see if anyone wanted to coordinate my cancelation so they might have a chance at booking it.

PM me and let me know!

--Jordan

P.S. I'm not sure if this is against the rules like it is for dining reservations so if it is I'll gladly delete this post.

Why is coordinating dining reservation cancellation against the rules?

"New policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted threads are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards."

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1802381

Sorry, looks like I mis-remembered the guideline. Coordinating is OK, true swaps aren't.

I will be a solo traveler and am interested if anyone has an Illuminations Cruise booked for 9/22 that they would like to fill up? PM me if available. THx

We are planning for Jan. Looking to join a cruise of any kind Jan 24-27. Just hubby and me.

I might be interested in learning more. We will be at WDW for those dates. Has a reservation already been made? Was anyone else interested?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter