Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Looking to book cruise October 18 or 20. I have 6 or 7 in the party. This will be my first time at Disney. Let me know if you are interested in joining. Thanks
We are there on the 20th and might be interested, have you booked already?

We have a cruise booked for Thursday, October 16. We have plenty of room to share! The cost would be $372 +Tip split 10 ways. Let me know if you are interested!

Still looking to join an illuminations cruise. Mom and 17 year old daughter. We are looking for November 11, 13, 14 or 15th. THANKS!
:)

I can think of no better way to beat the crowds during the holiday season than with an illuminations cruise. I am booked for Monday 12/29, anyone want to join?:thumbsup2

love to have you along. We now have six, and with your party, we fill the boat (holds ten). We meet at the contemporary dock at 8:30pm on Tuesday 10/28. The cost is $372 + tip split ten ways. You can pay me on the dock.

Great we will see you all there !!!

Staying oct 11-18 and would like to go on fireworks/ illuminations cruise. I have 2 adults & s boys (5&8)

We have a Wishes cruise set for Christmas Evening. Leaving from GF. We are a family of 4 from Michigan with 2 daughters (4 and 6) looking to share the holiday MAGIC.

Enjoy! Allen

Hello!
Family of 5 would love to join you! I cannot pm you as I don`t have enough posts. But are you a memeber of the facebook group "Magical Disney Christmas"? It is a group for:cheer2: Disboards member going for Christmas. If you ask to be added you can find me there. I am the only Elisabeth (with a "s" and not a "z")

Hi, I would love to do an illuminations cruise (two adults). We are booked on newbies04901's hallowishes cruise on the 10/28 as well. Sorry for butting in!

If I call to book one if one is available would you like to join on an Illuminations one ? What dates would work ? We are there Oct 22-30, and Nov 5-11
I can't do the 30th (doing MNSSHP) or the 10th (Mvmcp) and we are both doing the 28th Hallowishes already lol

So out of the 22-27, 29th, or Nov 5-9 which days would work for you.

I just booked an Illuminations Cruise for Nov 8th. We have space for 6 more people if anyone would like to join us. We are 2 adults, 9 & 12 yr old girls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter