• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Just booked a Wishes cruise for Tue 7/22 for my daughter's 3rd bday. There are 5 of us (grandma, myself, husband, 6yo son, and daughter) - we have 3 spots to share.

There was utter confusion with the Disney rep. I was told boat arrives at Contemporary resort at 9pm. Departs at 9:30pm. Fireworks are at 10pm that night. It is a 21-ft boat basic that came to $318.44 but she said the boat definitely has the audio piped in? Can anyone confirm this? Anyone looking to share? We are a friendly bunch. :) Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

Family of 5 with 2 young girls booked an IllumiNation Cruise for 8/26 (Tuesday). Look for another family to share the magical evening (and the cost, of course).

Family of 4 (5 yr old, 12 yr old, wife and myself) want to share cost of cruise tonight if interested. Looking for someone who has cruise booked. Email quantum3@gmail.com if interested.
Thanks.

We are a group of 4 adults looking to share a Wishes cruise 8 September - if anyone has availability could you please PM me ? Thanks

Looking to share a fireworks cruise for 2 on Sat July 19. We are two adults but kids at heart. Please PM me if you have room and share of cost

Thanks

Ken

Looking to share a fireworks cruise for 2 on Sat July 19. We are two adults but kids at heart. Please PM me if you have room and share of cost

Thanks

Ken

Ken,

I could do a cruise this day but I only have myself and my adult daughter--need some more to share the cost.

My 17 year old daughter an I are looking to share an illuminations cruise on November 13, 14 or 15th. Please respond if you have room! Thanks :)

This is a long shot but does anyone have room for two on n illuminations cruise July 4th?:worship::worship:

I have an illuminations cruise for my dd's 10th birthday. The boat will have birthday banners and i will have cake to share too! :) We are a family of 4, dd 10 ds 13 me and my sister in law.

The cruise is on Wed September 10th leaving at 7:30 :cool1: Looking for others to share the cost of the cruise cost of cruise is 371.69 plus tip.

Hi we have an illuminations cruise booked for Wed August 6th. Only two of us (husband and I 31&33 on honeymoon) so room for six more if anyone is interested!

Hello everyone,
My wife and I booked an illuminations cruise on Monday December 29th. We must meet at the yacht club marina at 9:30PM. It leaves the marina at 10PM for a 10:30 illuminations show. It includes soda, water and snacks. No outside food or drink is allowed.

We are looking for 2 couples, no kids please, to share the boat (it seats 10). So the 6 people would fit comfortably.

The total cost is $372.00 plus tip for captain. So, if we assume a $48.00(negotiable) tip, that would total $420.00, or $140 per couple.

If anyone is interested please contact me, thanks!
:santa:

Looking to join a Wishes cruise on Sunday, October 5th. It would be myself and my friend, two adult females. If anyone has room, please let me know. Thanks!!!

Maureen

I have booked an Illuminations Fireworks Cruise for my family on October 5, 2014. We have 4 open seats we would be willing to share. Cost of the cruise was $372. We would split the cost and tip per person. So each seat is $37 plus agreed upon gratuity (if 10 people). Please send me message if you are interested.
Karen

We have room for 4 on our 10/5 illuminations cruise. We are 4 adults and 3 (well behaved) children. Total cost of cruise is $372. We would split cost per person, and gratuity as well. Please let me know if you are interested

Would love to find an Illuminations Fireworks cruise to share with another family the week of Oct 24-29th, or Nov 5-13th. We are a family of 4, 2 adults and 2 girls 9 & 12
have you found anyone yet? We're a family of 3 (2 adults, 1 10-yo son). We have a wishes cruise booked on 10/28 at 8:30 from Contemporary if you're interested in that. We'd also consider an illuminations cruise on 11/5 (our son's birthday!)

I know it's a bit early, but two adults looking for an Illuminations and or Wishes cruise 10/26 - 11/08. Had a magical pixiedust: wishes cruise last year and want a repeat!
we have a hallowishes cruise booked 10/28, 8:30 from Contemporary. Room for you if interested. We're 2 adults and a 10yo boy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter