Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Any openings out there for 2 people Aug 16-26th? It would be my 12yr old DD and myself. Send me a PM. Thanks! :)

Trying to share November 7 - November 12, but I'm new to the forum and can't PM or email anyone until I have 10-15 posts! ARRRUGGGH. Please email me at emjessen at gmail if you get this!!

Still have room for up to 5. Please PM me if you are looking to share a cruise on this date.

Still have room for 3 more people to join us for an Illuminations cruise Oct 8. Less than 3 months away... Yay!!!

Two adults (21) looking for a cruise anytime August 30th - 11th September. Happy to be with adults or children :) hope we can join someone let me know! X

We are three adults looking for an Illuminations cruise Dec. 11, 12, or 13 if anyone has a cruise booked and needs 3 more people.

We have done an illuminations cruise in the past and really enjoyed it. We would like to do a wishes cruise this time. Does anyone have room for 4-6 people on a Wishes cruise on either Oct. 21st or 26th? Please message me if you do.

2 adults looking for a spot on Aug 1st or 3rd. Pm me if you have availability.

My family has an Illuminations Cruise setup for 8/14/13 at 8pm. We have two open spots if anyone wants to see the show. $35 each spot. Just send me a PM.

I just had two family members drop out.:faint: But that means I have now 4 spots open for August 14th at 8pm. :thumbsup2 Just PM me if you are interested.

I am looking for 3 (adults) spots for illuminations cruise on August 30, 2013.

Thanks,
Gina

Looking to share an Illumination Cruise on September 6, 2013 for 3 people. PM if you have a booked cuise and would like to share with myself, DH and well behaved DS(9).

I know this is short notice but does anyone have room for 2 adults and an almost 13 year old on an Illuminations cruise from July 28 to August 1. Thanks!
We have a pontoon reserved for Sunday , July 28th. have room for 6 people and are looking to share expenses

We have Illuminations cruise reserved for Sunday 7/28. We have room for 6 people, looking to share the cruise and expenses.

Hello

Looking to join a cruise aug 26 - sept 1 for 2 adults and 1 boy (7.5)...

If you got 5 on your boat will pay for the other half...

Hello :)

Looking for anyone that may have room for 2 adults for the Illuminations cruise between November 15-22. Please pm me if you have room.
Thanks in advance!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter