Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

I am a single mom looking for a cruise from June 29th til July 12th... But would really love something before the 5th. My daughter (16 yrs old) will have a friend with her at that time and would love to take her on her first cruise! The girl will be flying home on the 5th.

If anyone has room and would like to share please email me at autumn96@gmail.com.

Still have room for 3 more people on our IllumiNations cruise on Thursday, November 21. PM me. :goodvibes

Last minute, but looking for anyone who has room on a confirmed reservations for either Illuminations or Wishes between 6/29 and 7/6. We are a party of 3 adults. Please send me a PM if you have availability. We're booked at the beach club, so we figured it would be a great add-on!

Anyone have any room for 4 on any cruise between 2-1-2014 and 2-7-2014?

Is anyone even booking that far out yet?:yay:

My family has an Illuminations Cruise setup for 8/14/13 at 8pm. We have two open spots if anyone wants to see the show. $35 each spot. Just send me a PM.

Anyone have room for for 3 adults we will be there aug 30 to sept 3

Thank you

I know this is short notice but does anyone have room for 2 adults and an almost 13 year old on an Illuminations cruise from July 28 to August 1. Thanks!

Anyone have any room for 4 on any cruise between 2-1-2014 and 2-7-2014?

Is anyone even booking that far out yet?:yay:
The cruises aren't available to be booked until 180 day mark, so no one will be able to book that week until early August. You may want to book one yourself, pick a night, then invite 6 people to join you.

Looking for someone that has a reservation for Friday, December 6th. We are a party of 2 adults.
Thanks!

Looking to share a cruise. Either July 12 or July 13. (Preferably July 13.)

We need spaces for 5. If anyone has room, we are ready to share!

Thanks!

VP

We have an Illuminations Cruise booked for 9/4 for our party of 5 (4 adults and our DD5). We'd be happy to share. PM me if you're interested :)

I tried to send you a PM but it will not let me. I haven't posted enough times to the boards. We will be there that night and are interested if you still have availability. DH, DD (12), DD (9) and myself. Willing to pay half of all cost involved plus tip.

We have a cruise cruise for Sept 2

have room for 8 more pease PM if interested

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter