• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Hello

I have booked an Illuminations Specialty Cruise on Saturday 25 August 2012 - you need to be at the Yacht Club at 8pm.

It will be first-come-first-served, with payment in advance by PayPal.

I am a reliable WDW regular (from the UK) and I will provide you with my phone, contact details and the reservation number so you know it's all legitimate.

Cost will be USD $34 per person.

Please private message me but note you **absolutely must include your email address in your reply** so I can contact you back. Thanks.

UPDATE 8 August: We have had six other people join us on this so now we have spaces for TWO more. Message me or if you can't use the messaging feature, post a reply in this thread. Thanks!

If so, would love to join in . . .just need 2 spaces . . .me and DH

PM me if anyone has booked one and is looking to share . . .:thumbsup2

Hello

I have booked an Illuminations Specialty Cruise on Saturday 25 August 2012 - you need to be at the Yacht Club at 8pm.

There are just two of us so we can potentially take eight more.

It will be first-come-first-served, with payment in advance by PayPal.

I am a reliable WDW regular (from the UK) and I will provide you with my phone, contact details and the reservation number so you know it's all legitimate.

Cost will be USD $34 per person.

Please private message me but note you **absolutely must include your email address in your reply** so I can contact you back. Thanks.

Hello,

I received your PM but cannot reply back to it. I have not made enough posts on the website yet.

We have already reserved a spot with someone else during our stay. Thank you so much for the offer though.

Have fun in Disney!!

Maria
:)

If anybody has 2 spare spaces on a Wishes cruise and wants to spread the cost we would love to join you. We are available Oct 9 - 12

Thanks

Kirsty

I just found this thread! Anyone have room for a party of 4 (one under 2) between the dates 8/16 and 8/24? We'd love to do this!

Looking to share any type of cruise. We are available any day Oct 4 till 14 except Oct 8 as we are going to Mickey's not so scary Halloween party. It is only my husband and myself and can pay with Paypal whenever....:flower3:

Thanks for reading:wave2:

My family still has 4 spots for our Illuminations cruise on Saturday, November 17.

Thanks,
ceburto2

I know I've posted here before but looking for a illuminations cruise either Aug. 30 or Sept 3 for two people!!

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for 2 seats on either the "Wishes" cruise on September 21, 24, or 25... and 2 seats on an Illimunations cruise on September 22nd.

My girlfriend LOVES fireworks so I'm hoping to surprise her with this!

If anyone has 2 extra seats to any of the above, please let me know

Thanks,

Owen

Curious if anyone was going to be at WDW 2/7/13 and wanting to split a cruise ? I am really wanting to rent the Grand 1 but we can't do it by ourselves. It holds 18 there are 8 of us we do have small children.

Love to see Illuminations from a boat.....anyone with an opening for 4 adults please call 401-374-3952 or you can PM me. Dates are 10/21,22 or 23.

Thanks, Cherie

Updated 8/7/12...nevermind, was able to reserve my own boat.

I just reserved a cruise for 9/9/12, it will just be myself, mother and two and a half year old daughter. I'm interested in sharing cost. If you're interested please pm me"

Any one needing 3 more to a Sept 1 Epcot cruise? Me and my two kids, 11 and 14. We'd appreciate.

Thanks, and you can pm me.

How do you surprise your SO, a 12+ year DISboarder and multi time Disney visitor for her 50th birthday when she knows everything Disney and you know next to nothing (other than that you enjoy going, but have always followed her plans)? You reach out to the experts!

Does anyone have room for share for an Illuminations Cruise between October 17 and 29? There will be 2 of us (unless I really mess this up in which case there'll just be her)

If you have any other ideas for me regarding special things to do I'd really appreciate hearing from you, its not going to be much of a surprise if I rely on my resident expert for ideas.

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter