Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

me and my 16 yr dd will be in the world from oct 9-16 and are looking to share a wishes or illuminations cruise if anyone has room - looking for either the 9,10,11, or 13 - the 12th we are doing MNSSHP and the 14-15 we are doing HHN thanks

We have the Illuminations Cruise booked for Aug.29th. It is my husband and I and our daughter who will be celebrating her 20th birthday. If you'd like to join us PM me :)

Just want to say..if you are hesitating because you don't know people, dawnbu40 & her family are just great! I spent some of my March trip with them - funny nd nice people all around! :thumbsup2

I'm still looking to share an Illuminations cruise on September 24th or September 25th. It would be me, my new husband and my 12 year old daughter. Please consider letting me come along!! Thanks.

Looking for a spot on someones cruise week of Sept 10-18th for two? Just PM me pls..Id forever be grateful, want to suprise DH!

Hi,
We have space for 3 on our illuminations cruise. We are celebrating DH's 50th birthday. We leave from the boardwalk dock at 8:00 cost is 34.70 per person without the tip.

Our party of 4 (3 adults and and 11 yo) has room for a few more to share the illuminations cruise on Tuesday 8/10/10. Boat will hold up to 10.

We'd enjoy company.

Any cruise Sept 10-17th two adults on our anniversary trip. Well behaved likes long walks on the beach..lol..

Hello, I'm thinking of booking an Illuminations cruise and opening it up for other people to join us. Having never done a cruise before we are pretty clueless! Can anyone tell me what you do about payments. Do you just collect if from people in the night, or do you do it through paypal or something in advance?

Thanks for any help you can give!!:goodvibes

We still have room for 2 or 3 more people on our Illuminations Cruise for August 29th. PM me if you'd like to join us :)

Hello, I'm thinking of booking an Illuminations cruise and opening it up for other people to join us. Having never done a cruise before we are pretty clueless! Can anyone tell me what you do about payments. Do you just collect if from people in the night, or do you do it through paypal or something in advance?

Thanks for any help you can give!!:goodvibes

I've done this before and I'm doing it again in December. I just collect cash (or a check) on the night of the cruise for the other guests' share.

Anyone have room for 2 adults between December 8th and December 17th? My wife and I will be celebrating our anniversary and are interested in sharing the cost of an illuminations cruise. :goodvibes

I would also suggest you get a cell phone number from each expected group. Nothing worse than waiting on the dock, unsure where everybody is, and if they are even showing up. This is one benefit to getting payment up front.

We have an Illuminations cruise booked on October 21st, departing from Yacht Club at 8.30pm (meeting at 8pm). So far there is my DH and me, and another couple and their 4 year old (she has actually booked it but I said I would do all this part!!). If you are interested in sharing the cruise and cost then please PM me. Total cost is $346.13 plus tip - this will be split amongst the amount of people on the boat (up to 10)! :goodvibes

We have an Illuminations cruise booked on October 21st, departing from Yacht Club at 8.30pm (meeting at 8pm). So far there is my DH and me, and another couple and their 4 year old (she has actually booked it but I said I would do all this part!!). If you are interested in sharing the cruise and cost then please PM me. Total cost is $346.13 plus tip - this will be split amongst the amount of people on the boat (up to 10)! :goodvibes

UPDATE from the booker and mama of the before mentioned 4 yr old ;)

We now have 4 more passageners, but can still take one more if there is a solo out there looking to join our fun!!

Two 30 year old adults looking to join a cruise any time between August 12 and 14th. Please let me know if you have room.

Solo riders, don't be shy!! I already have one solo rider...seems like a cool group :goodvibes PM me .

We still have room for 3 more on our Illuminations Cruise for August 29th. So far we have my family of 3 (myself,DH and DD20) and a family of 4 with 2 teens. PM me if you'd like to come along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter