• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

We have booked an illuminations cruise Sept. 14.. Happy to share with a group of 5 or less. PM if interested :)

We still have room for 3 or possible 5 if there are 2-3 children on our Illuminations Cruise Aug. 27th.
I'm hopeing to add a family with some kids. There will already be my DD 14 on board.

If interested Pm me.

LONG SHOT, I KNOW...

Anyone have room for 5 people on a WISHES cruise for July 29 or July 31? Please PM me if you do...we have shared cruises before and had a blast!

Hello everyone!

My husband and I are looking to share a cruise for our honeymoon on either 24th or 29th of August (Illuminations) or 22nd August (Wishes).

Would love to hear from anyone if they have 2 spaces free on their boat!

Thanks.

xxx :banana:Natasha:cheer2: xxx

Wow, I just stumbled on this thread and I've been reading these boards for a while now... I guess I sure pay better attention!:lmao:

Can someone explain how a shared Illuminations cruise would work, i.e., how do reservations get made, how do you pay, how do you make sure the other group doesn't back out so you get stuck with the whole bill, etc... Thanks!!

Have to cancel one we have booked
before we do would anyone like this boat
right now we have it in our name if you would like it must be put in your name
please email if interested.
will cancel this soon

DH and I will in the World next week. Thought I'd check to see if anyone had 2 spots to share for a Wishes or Illuminations cruise for June 25. I did a Wishes cruise with my parents and grandmother a year or so ago and my husband wasn't with us. Would love for him to have the same view I had. popcorn::

We're two well-behaved adults, love Disney. Happy to share the Magic if someone has room. :goodvibes

Looking for space on an Illumination Cruise for friends. In need of 4 seats. 2 adults and 2 children for July 17th or 26th.
If you have space plse. PM me. TIA

Hello J&J, is your cruise still available? We are going to be there July 14th and would love to go. Could you reply here if it is still available. I can't email or post my email here as I don't have enough posts but I would purchase it from you if you still have it. Thank you very much.

Anyone have space on a wishes cruise for August 7 - 13? (four adults)

Party of 2 adults looking for an illuminations cruise to share on 9/16 or 9/17. Please PM me with details if you're interested in having us aboard! :)

too early to ask for Oct 1-5?
My husband and I would love do go to either show! We will be in WDW for our bdays
two well behaved Disney fanatics :-)

We are 2 adults looking to share the Illumination Cruise on 22 Sept. If you could welcome us aboard, please PM me.

Thanks,
Pappa Bear

We still have room for 3 or possible 5 if there are 2-3 children on our Illuminations Cruise Aug. 27th.
I'm hopeing to add a family with some kids. There will already be my DD 14 on board.

If interested Pm me.

If you still have room we would be interested. It's me, my husband and my DD who is 16. I can not PM you because I do not have enough posts. Thanks

Hi,

I am new to the forum and tried to send you a email, but it would not let me because I do not have enough posts yet. Anyway, my wife and I will be there 8/1-8/9. I do not have a reservation for the Illuminations cruise, but if you want to split it I am willing to try and get one. Shoot me a email if you are interested. You can email me at jamesbrianboland and @gmail.com

Brian

Hi I have a Illuminations Cruise on 8/6/09. Looking for people wanting to share. Email me if you are interested. jamesbrianboland then add @gmail.com. Sorry I had to list it this way, but it will not let me post my email address because of the number of posts I have. Thanks, Brian

Hi, we'll be at the Boardwalk from the 4th to the 11th and would love to share. We're talking Illuminations, correct? There's five of us, DH and I and 3 very well-behaved young ladies ages 13, 12, & 12. If this sounds okay to you then PM me and we can work the details!pixiedust:

If you have not booked your cruise yet, I have a cruise booked with room. Email me if you are interested.

Looking for space on Illuminations Cruise or Wishes Cruise from 8/27 to 9/1. We are two adults and DD 16yo. Please PM me if you have room. TIA

Hey folks!

Just a quick post to let you know I've still got some spaces left for a Wishes Cruise on July 8th leaving from the Poly. I have 6 spaces up for grabs so let me know and send me a PM.

I also have space for 2 more on an Illuminations Cruise on July 18th so drop me a note if you're interested in that as well.

Thanks! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter