• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Helen...

I sent you a couple of PMs

If you look at the top right hand corner of your screen it will look like this: (but with your name)
Welcome, KristineN.
You last visited: Today at 08:39 AM Private Messages Unread 0, Total 160.

If you click on the Private Message link (again, upper right corner)it will take you to your inbox.

I don't believe you can respond until you have 10 posts.

If this doesn't make sense...send me an email at Kristine.Ryer@gmail.com and I will email you back my info.

THANKS

Hi Kristine

How do you go about PM me? We are staying off property at the Terra Verde gated community.

Helen

As another poster said "where are all the June cruisers?" But, we are open for end of May too! If there aren't any out there, I may call and see if there is one still available to book at this late date (less than 90 days out). DH and I did the Illuminations in December as a share and we'd love to bring our 6 almost 7 year old to one this time. We're driving in from Houston leaving on the 26th, so will be able to join you as early as the 27th. Celebrating DH birthday, DS Kinder graduation, and our wedding anniversary on this trip! Thanks, Mary

my dw and I would like to share cruise if you have an opening for May 26 or May 29 please pm me thanks

I'm a June Cruiser!!

We still have space for 4 on a Premium Wishes Cruise on 18th June - departs Grand Floridian - $40 pp includes tip.

PM me if interested

We are looking to join up with a family or two for a cruise between 8/8 and 8/20. We are a family of four (dad, mom, son 7, son 9). PM me if interested!

Anyone doing a Cruise the week of Sept 21-26th? Let me know, me and my DBF would like to get on one!

Helen,

Are we good to go?

Kristine

Hi Kristine

The cost splitting would be $32.00 per person plus whatever tip you might want to give the driver.

We are leaving from the Yacht Club at 8:30pm. Evidently we must be there at 8:00pm to check in. The date is Monday May 18th.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Helen

Hi Kristine

Sorry I haven't got back to you. I am looking after my little one year old grandson as my DIL just went back to work after a year off for matt leave and there wasn't room at the daycare. By the time I get home I am exhausted and just don't get on the computer. My MIL was also visiting from B.C. so that added to my being busy.

I promise I will e-mail you this weekend and we can set things up.

He is starting daycare next Wed. so I will be officially retired. I will miss being with him but it will be good for him to be with other kids and me to resume my social life.

Helen

Hello, my husband and are looking to join a cruise sometime between 5th August and the 20th, please let me know if you have room :goodvibes

I know it's late, but I was just wondering if there is possibly a spot open for one person on any of the cruises for either Monday May 4th, Wednesday May 6th or Thursday May 7th?

I've always wanted to do a cruise, but forgot about the group ones here, it's my first solo trip so I thought it couldn't hurt to see if anyone had room for one more person on these days. Please PM me! :flower3:

Looking for an Illuminations cruise June 8 - 14th for 3 (2 adults and our 9 yr old grandson.)

Please PM me if you have room.

Thanks

EB

Hi! I will have a group of 2 adults for any dates between Aug 8 and the 23rd. Hopefully we can get a couple dates between everyone wanting them and figure something out!

I am hoping to book a cruise for August 6th. There will be five of us. Anyone interested in sharing it with me?

Hello, my husband and are looking to join a cruise sometime between 5th August and the 20th, please let me know if you have room :goodvibes

This could work for us. I will be calling in a couple of weeks to try for the 6th when the date comes up.

How many of you are there?

Have a premium cruise booked on July 20 leaving from Grand Floridian. Have room for 4. Currently there are 4 adults and 2 children both age 9 and girls. PM if interested in joining or email me at kim.caputo@comcast.net

Hi folks

Just a reminder of some spaces I have available.

Wishes Cruise on July 8th (3 spaces)
Illuminations Cruise on July 18th (4 spaces)

:thumbsup2

Wife and I still trying to find someone that has room on a cruise for may26 or may 29 thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter