Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

:sail:LOOKING FOR A CRUISE FOR 2! Preferably Illuminations cruise (but Wishes would work), November 7, 8, 9, or 11 (2015). If you have space on your cruise, message me here with dates and cost. Thanks! :boat:

Last edited:
I have a boat for 8 reserved on 12/30/15 at 11pm for the New Year's Eve Eve fireworks. It's the same NYE fireworks as the 31st, just a night early since all the NYE boats were booked. I've just booked a 3-night Disney cruise, so I'm thinking of either canceling the pontoon boat or sharing the cost in order to save for the cruise. We will be a party of 2 or 4 adults, so will definitely have room for 4. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Hi,

Can I ask a question about the timing of an Illuminations Cruise? I was told by the CM that the fireworks the night we are going are at 9pm, and so we need to be at the dock at 8pm to leave at 8:30pm. That doesn't seem like it leaves enough time for the tour around the bay that I've read about. Does that sound right? The boat leaves 1/2 hour before the fireworks start? Thanks.

- Bob

Hi, long time lurker of the forum. Joining to see if anyone has two spots for the 11/13 Illuminations Cruise? My DW and I (both in our early 30s) are celebrating our anniversary at WDW and this would be a great surprise!

I just called Disney Recreation to see if there was a Illuminations Cruise available for 11/13. They're all booked. If someone has two spots for us please let me know! Thanks! :)

Anyone have an opening for 3 anytime from 11/8 to 11/16?? Wishes or Illuminations :)

I have a boat for 8 reserved on 12/30/15 at 11pm for the New Year's Eve Eve fireworks. It's the same NYE fireworks as the 31st, just a night early since all the NYE boats were booked. I've just booked a 3-night Disney cruise, so I'm thinking of either canceling the pontoon boat or sharing the cost in order to save for the cruise. We will be a party of 2 or 4 adults, so will definitely have room for 4. Let me know if anyone is interested.

We did this last year and thought it was great! Are you still doing it? We are 2 adults and would love to join you on the 30th!

Looking for a Illuminations (or Wishes) cruise for Friday 11/27/15 (or possibly Sunday 11/29). We are a 2 single adults in there 30's.

We did this last year and thought it was great! Are you still doing it? We are 2 adults and would love to join you on the 30th!
I have not cancelled this yet, the cost is about $500 and I haven't decided if it's worth it. What are your thoughts? If we go, you are welcome to share! It will just be my husband and I.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter