Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Looking for openings between 9-17 and 9-24 for my DW and I. We did this on our honeymoon two years ago, and we would love to repeat for our anniversary trip. Thanks!

I have a party of 3 adults that are interested. I think that we are pretty well behaved.

Just found this thread after making a post in another forum.

We are a party of 3 well behaved adults who are looking to share an Illuminations Cruise on October 21st, 2015. I do not have my own reservation, we are looking for someone who has a reservation and would like to fill a few spots and share the cost.

Nevermind, called in at 8:15am EST just a few mins ago and was able to reserve our own boat with no problems. I figured with only 5 boats and booking for them opening up back in April there would be no chance of me getting one. I guess they aren't too popular or something. Or maybe it was a weird stroke of luck.

Not sure if this is already included in the previous 129 pages but after reserving, I called to get the info on Private Dining from Yacht Club. This is one thing I couldn't find any info on after several searches. Hope this helps someone. Here is what is available:

Vegetable Platter

Small (Serves 1-2)$14.99

Large (Serves 3-5) $25.99

·Assorted fresh cut vegetables served with ranch.

Fruit & Cheese Platter

Small (Serves 1-2)$14.99

Large (Serves 3-5) $29.99

·Assortment of Imported and Domestic Cheeses and served with crackers

Shrimp Cocktail-$37.99

·13 large shrimp with cocktail sauce and lemons

Crispy Chicken Nuggets-$19.99

·26 Chicken Nuggets served either traditional or buffalo style

16” Pizza - $18.99

·Additional Toppings (Extra $2.00 per topping)

oOnions

oGreen Peppers

oMushrooms

oTomatoes

oPineapple

oHam

oSausage

oPepperoni

Beer and Wine

Beer:

Budweiser- $6.50

Bud Light- $6.50

Corona- $6.50

Heineken- $6.25

Michelob Ultra- $7.00

Yuengling- $6.50

Blue Moon- $6.50

Sam Adams- $6.50

Stella Artois- $7.50

Cigar City $7.75

Fat Tire- $7.75

Schofferhoffer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen- $7.75

Angry Orchard (Gluten Free)- $7.50

Estrella Damm Daura (Gluten Free)- $7.25

Omission Lager (Gluten Free)- $7.25

Sparkling Wine:

Paul Cheneau Lady of Spain Cuvee- $54.00

Banfi Rosa Regale- $64.00

Veuve Clicqout- $90.00

Coastal Vines- $39.00

White Wines:

Dr. Loosen, Dr. L. Riesling, Mosel- $54.00

Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough- $59.00

Placido Pinot Grigio- $47.00

DeLoach Vineyards chardonnay, Russian River Valley- $54.00

Cakebread Chardonnay, Napa Valley- $83.00

Mer Soleil Silver Chardonnay- $80.00

Red Wines:

MacMurray Ranch Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast- $64.00

Canyon Road Merlot, California- $47.00

Don Miguel Gascon Malbec, Mendoza- $47.00

Simi Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley- $68.00

Black Pearl Oro Shiraz-Cabernet, Paarl- $47.00
Benziger Merlot- $59.00

De Toren Z- $80.00

Frog’s Leap Zinfandel- $68.00

B.R. Cohn Silver- $59.00

Your Cruise will automatically include 4 of the following: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Root beer, Mr. Pibb & Water.

You also get assorted snacks, Oreos, Brownies, Chips (Assortment), Chocolate Chip Cookies,& Rice Krispy Treats.

(The Following items require a 72 hour notice)

Cakes

6” Cake

8” Cake

10” Cake

Mickey or Minnie Mouse Cake

Mini Dessert Trio

I have a party of 3 adults that are interested. I think that we are pretty well behaved.

If we decide to share the boat I will def keep you in mind. After researching photos of what it looks like with 10 people crammed onto one of the boats, I think we're just going to use it for the 3 of us to stretch out on and enjoy the fireworks. Not totally set on that yet but we're leaning that way. I need to confirm with my party on if they are willing to pay $100+ each or if they want to split the cost with others.

Just canceled an Illuminations cruise on Friday, August 28th, if anyone is looking for one.

If we decide to share the boat I will def keep you in mind. After researching photos of what it looks like with 10 people crammed onto one of the boats, I think we're just going to use it for the 3 of us to stretch out on and enjoy the fireworks. Not totally set on that yet but we're leaning that way. I need to confirm with my party on if they are willing to pay $100+ each or if they want to split the cost with others.

Can you please tell me where or how to find the photo of the space on the boats that you mentioned
Thanks

Can you please tell me where or how to find the photo of the space on the boats that you mentioned
Thanks

Sure. Before I do anything on my vacation that I've never done before I always do a Google image search and also watch youtube videos of the activity. Here are some images of the boats for Illuminations.

9 people on this boat - http://s995.photobucket.com/user/sue_haynes/media/P1020391.jpg.html
10 people on this boat - http://www.themouseforless.com/community/meets/photos/091802.jpg
10 people on this boat - http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4077/4827709715_c4db67eedd_z.jpg

If its all family/friends it could be manageable, but thats too crammed for me to be with strangers for an hour or more. I would rather foot the entire bill and be able to stretch out on those long seats and watch the fireworks while relaxing after a long day at the park.

I looked up the images after I did my initial post here looking to share a boat with someone who had already rented one. I would not have confirmed with them (if I had gotten an offer) until I researched it and after seeing how small it is, I would have just declined.

Ok. If you wanted to do it with only 6 we would be willng to split that also. No pressure just information :)

Has anyone been able to book past Jan 1? We've been trying and today they made it sound like it was already booked but yesterday they hadn't been released yet...

I would be interested in sharing one for any of the night in February 4, 5 or 11-18, 2016

I was wondering if there are any openings for two adults on august 8th wishes or illumination cruise? I can split cost between us.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any spots available for 2 adults on their August 2nd Wishes Cruise? Thank you! :)

How does the Wishes cruise work? I mean where do you catch the boat?

We did an Illuminations cruise in Dec 2012 but it rained and we ended up sitting UNDERNEATH one of the bridges by the International Gateway so it sort of defeated the purpose, lol! It was fun nonetheless.

dh and I would love to join someone for a Wishes cruise (do they even do Hallowishes cruises?)......fri 10/2 or sun 10/4/15

or Illuminations tues 9/29 or weds 9/30

We are 2 adults and fairly well behaved.

Looking to share a Illuminations Cruise December 6th, 2015. We have 2 adults and two kids. I am okay making the reservation or joining another party who already has a reservation.

My fingers are crossed & I am hoping for some PIXIE DUST! pixiedust: We are looking to see if anyone has room for 3 on an Illuminations or Wishes Cruise anytime between Aug.14-19. I have 2 well-behaved daughters, ages 12 and 8. We would love to split the cost if anyone has one reserved already.

Thanks so much!

triciann1@hotmail.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter