illuminations and chef de france

tenortoga

Earning My Ears
I have an ADR for chef de france for 7:10. Illuminations is at 9:00 that night. Can you view illuminations from CDF? If not will we have time to do both or should I move the ADR up? There is a 6 available but I didn't want to do that, finish early then have a long wait before illuminatins that was to short to do any rides but so long that the kids would get antsy.

Chefs doesn't have a very good view of IllumiNations. There are some window tables where you may be able to see some of the show, but there will be trees in the way and many people standing between the restaurant and the lagoon. Also much of the show is at water level that you won't be able to see.

Typically you can finish dinner at Chefs in an hour, so if you are seated on time you should be fine and if it's not busy at Epcot you should be able to find a good spot. However, if Chefs is running behind schedule or it's very crowded in Epcot that night, then you probably won't be able to find the ideal spot to view IllumiNations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter