Illumination Cruise Central -April/May 2009!

akdeputydog

Mouseketeer
Hi -
I'm starting this thread because the other was mostly for last year and I mistakingly PM'd a few folks seeking people to share cruises in 2008.

Obviously this thread is for anyone seeking to share an Illuminations cruise. So post away...and we too are looking to share a cruise.

There are 3 of us (DH 47, me 46 and DD5) who would love to share an Illuminations cruise. Overall we will be in WDW Apr 26 to May 9. Our best nights to try to share would probably be one on the weekend of May 1, 2 or 3. We have a few other open nights too but definitely not April 27-29. If you are interested please PM me. This our first trip to WDW and the cruise looks like a great way to experience Illuminations.

We are a party of 4 adults looking to share a cruise either Wishes or Illuminations on the weekend of April 25-26. If you have one booked and would like 4 crazy disney addicted adults to join you we are your group!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1::cool1:

Thanks
Jill

Hi -
I'm starting this thread because the other was mostly for last year and I mistakingly PM'd a few folks seeking people to share cruises in 2008.

Obviously this thread is for anyone seeking to share an Illuminations cruise. So post away...and we too are looking to share a cruise.

There are 3 of us (DH 47, me 46 and DD5) who would love to share an Illuminations cruise. Overall we will be in WDW Apr 26 to May 9. Our best nights to try to share would probably be one on the weekend of May 1, 2 or 3. We have a few other open nights too but definitely not April 27-29. If you are interested please PM me. This our first trip to WDW and the cruise looks like a great way to experience Illuminations.

I'd love to share a cruise with anyone that has a reservation for May 1-11 2009. I'd like a fishing trip too if anyone else has an interest in that as well.

Great idea! We are hoping to share an illuminations or wishes cruise on May 22. There are 4 of us (maybe 3...does an infant count?). Would love to share a cruise with another family.

Please email sneadae@yahoo.com or PM. Thanks!

I'm still looking for anyone that has a cruise and needs more people. I will be there May 1-11. Please PM me and let me know if you have a cruise and you could use 2 more people. Time is ticking....Thanks!

Looking for anyone that has a cruise booked May 24-31 and has room for 3 more. It can be for Wishes or Illuminations! TIA!

A little out of timeframe in the title, but I have 4 spaces on a Wishes Cruise on 18th June - I have posted it on the sticky at the top of this board. Anyone intrested PM me.

We still have room for 2 more on our Premium boat for the Wishes fireworks cruise on Tuesday, May 12. The boat includes the piped-in music during the show. We will board the boat at 8:15 at the Grand Floridian boat dock, with a departure at 8:30 in time for Wishes to be presented at 9. The cost is $37.95per person.

LuvsEpcot, I sent you a pm. Anyone else, let me know if you are interested! -- Suzanne

Does anyone have an Illuminations cruise for 5/22/09 that they would like to share? We are a family of 5 (two parents, 3 (very well-behaved) kids, 18, 15 and 11). We heard the cruise is delightful, but it was completely booked when I called. We would of course, share the cost. Thanks!

I have a wishes cruise for May 31 with audio. It's DD7, DH, and myself. Anyone want to share with us. Let me know. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter