Illinois DVC Owners

We live in Gurnee (near Great America) and own at BWV and OKW. We will be taking our End of Summer trip to OKW the third week in August before school starts. Then our Spring Break trip begins the last weekend in March at BWV!

I grew up in Jeff Park in Chicago (big White Sox fan) and DW grew up in Libertyville.

Plainfield checking in here. It's always amazing to realize how geographically close a lot of us are located to each other. I work in Naperville and make it down to our Decatur office a couple times a year. Plus, my father is originally from Decatur.

Wheaton, here!

We own at OKW (since 94) and BCV. We'll be going to BCV for a few days in Nov. during the F&WF and then on a cruise (not w/ points) did a cruise last November on points, stayed at BWV after then were just down in Apr. for DH's 50th B'Day! DD (17) and I may try to go down w/ friends (girls only) just before school starts!

If another member's only cruise comes up, I wanna go!

Karyn

Another person form central Illinois. We live in a city called Pekin, which is right outside of Peoria. We have owned at OKW since 96 and bought a Vero add-on last year. We are leaving for WDW in 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!:D We will be staying at BCV.

Another Central Illinois DVC'er here. We own at BWV and we plan on saving up to go on a DCL cruise in May 04'. It's going to be a long year!

And we're Rockford residents, although we grew up on the southeast side of Chicago. (Someone posted that they were from the southeast side - we grew up in Hegewisch)

I'm surprised there wasn't any other posts from Rockford, Illinois' now-third-biggest city (thanks to Aurora!).

We've got our deposit in for BCV and will be going back down in November!

Howdy!!! We have lived in Naperville for about 3 years and just bought DVC at BCV. Our first trip "home" will be next spring. We have been to Disney several times though. I was raised in Louisiana (hey to you folks down there!) and my DH was raised in Jacksonville, Fl. We lived in Jax for many years, with a two year detour to Springfield, Va. Then, we lived in Normal, Il. for 1 year before moving here. It is nice here, good schools, etc. but we are always trying to get back south. It is too cold for us here and too far from Disney! We would love Florida, Atlanta, The Carolina's, or even Texas (it would be close to my family!) Oh well, I'm just going with the flow and dreaming about my next vacation!!! Welcome...Lacee

We are from Oswego! We own at VWL and BCV. Looking forward to our Christmas trip this year but wish we was going down sooner!

:D We live in the NW suburbs of Chicago but are in the process of building a home in Geneva (Western Suburbs).

We bought BCV last July and have done several add ons since. We and will be at OKW in two weeks for Memorial Day w/end.

Next year we plan on a May BCV trip and hopefully a December VWL trip with our new baby!

Caroline

We are from Danville. We belong at OKW, Vero and HH. In June we will be at OKW for two nights for Star Wars weekend and then drive to Hilton Head.

We are in the Northwest 'burbs of Chicago and have been members since '92. Planning our next trip for next month.

We live in Palatine ( NW suburban Chiicago) and own at OKW. We will be there 1st 2 weeks of August.

Family and I are from the sw 'burbs of Chi-town. We are owners at BCV and as you can see below we will be making our first trip home the first week of December.

Brian

We are from Romeoville and own at BCV, but our first trip home will be to OKW in just a few days. :earsgirl:

DH and I are in Orland Park....(much too close to the TDS) we will be heading to the BWV in the fall with DS,DiL, and 2 G-sons....of course one is Buzz....get it??????

Born and raised in Illinois, currently living in Mundelein (N of Chicago). Own at BWV but have stayed at OKW the most. Going back in September and giving BVC a shot.

HI!
We're from Palos Hills. Joined DVC in '97. Our home resort is OKW, also pts at BCV with add on points at BWV.
We usually go in Sept. or Oct. Halloween's Mickey's Not So Scary....
is awesome! Can't wait!!!! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter