I'll be watching the Disney Fantasy arrive in New York!

DarthVader92

Theme Park Operations
I will be at the Weehawken Waterfront Park to watch the ship come in 1 week from today!!!

If all goes well, I'll broadcast the arrive on ustream. The link is:
ustream.tv/channel/darthvader92

I'll also be videotaping too! I will videotape it leaving and arriving also videotaping the christening (as best as possible).

Welcome to the wonderful world of Disney information dispersal....

I have no verification of this, so your information is just as good as mine, at this point.

Thanks Kevin perhaps I'll go there around 5amish and wait in my car.....

Hey also, if you guys have any free time perhaps you would like to go out to dinner. You can tell John that our bonefish grill begins serving the Ceviche again on March 1st. LOL

The touring of the ship is limited to travel agents and press.

Since I am neither I will be sad on Wednesday if I see Pete, Walter, John, and Kevin on the ship. :sad1:

I'm planning to run past the dock about 6:30 am tomorrow. If the ship is there, I'll take pictures. If not, well, I'll keep running. :)

I'm planning to run past the dock about 6:30 am tomorrow. If the ship is there, I'll take pictures. If not, well, I'll keep running. :)

She is supposedly going to pass the statue of liberty at 7:00-7:30am (perhaps a photo op) then arrive at Pier 88 at 9am.

Don't forget I'll also broadcast the arrival of the Disney Fantasy on:
ustream.tv/channel/darthvader92

Thanks for the info. I’d have to be on a train by 7:30 to get back to my apartment and shower for work, so we’ll see. If the Fantasy isn’t there by 7:15 or so, I’ll just take some pictures of it at sunset on the way home.

The Fantasy is still around 400 miles out of NYC. It's current ETA is February 28, 2012 at 9am UTC, which (I believe) is 5am EST.

I don’t know anything about cruise ships, but if they are aiming for a sunrise picture with the Statue of Liberty, I imagine they’ll slow down at some point tonight. 9am UTC is 4am here.

Some really nice pictures on the webcam that I'm watching! :) (I decided to sleep in so that I can pay attention at work. I figured rather than take pictures that everyone will have via webcam, I'll get some good sunset pictures that nobody will have.

Had a great day watching the ship come in and get some shots of it outside the terminal.

Video and Photos to follow! Stay Tuned!

Here are mine:

ScreenShot2012-02-28at73825PM.png

ScreenShot2012-02-28at73844PM.png

ScreenShot2012-02-28at73812PM.png

ScreenShot2012-02-28at73754PM.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter