Ill be riding solo

sbmorasch

Mouseketeer
Well well well. It is December and that means that it is time to go to Disney... Again. Anyway! I am really happy this will be my second solo trip. How ever this trip is going to be 8 days. I can't wait. there is so much I want to do and see. I get to see my best friend Katt again. It's been so long. I can't wait to be back were the magic is! December 3ed!!!!

Awesome! I really enjoyed meeting Katt on my trip last month. She's fun to hang out with.

So, what will you be doing at Disney this time? MVMCP? Doing anything you haven't done on your previous trips?

Awesome! I really enjoyed meeting Katt on my trip last month. She's fun to hang out with. So, what will you be doing at Disney this time? MVMCP? Doing anything you haven't done on your previous trips?
Im glad you liked her. She is so amazing! No NOTHIG that I have not done before. It's going to be wired going alone though hehe I do have mvmcp on the 4th hopefully Katt will be able to come

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter