I'll Be Good Next Year- Fantasy Eastern NYE 13/14 Updates 6/17

GAH! I am still heartbroken over this. I did not see a single storyteller (yeah, that's a spoiler). They were only there our 1st night, as was the special food and wine stuff (I think). We saw a lot of magical things but I was very bummed not to see a single storyteller.

Cynthia! You ALWAYS need a reason to go back- now you have one! I want to go again but right after or for my birthday (nov 29). That is definitely on my agenda in the coming years....

I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like really really REALLY bad. Did.not.see.these!

Maybe they will have them at F&G again- I will be there in 2 weeks, I'll let you know when I m there-

What a fun epcot day you had and you really got a lot done. Glad you liked La Hacienda, yum.

We were busy, that's for sure!

Those hotcakes were my other breakfast choice, I couldn't decide! They look absolutely FAB.

Really enjoyed them- very yummy....

And you are OFF! :thumbsup2

About time! It's really hard to write 2 TRs at once! :rotfl:

Hi,
So just to clarify, the sites MAGICFOR2 enjoyed are actually in Victoria. And it looks like Disney dumped Victoria from the schedule this year -- too bad. My dad enjoyed going down to see the Wonder whenever she was in port!
I get a kick out of people touring Craigdarroch Castle -- way back in the last century I had my piano lessons there when the Victoria Conservatory of Music leased the joint!

Very cool! I think the only reason they stopped in Victoria was to get in the foreign stop when they were sailing from Seattle. That is also why it was so short in port. If they leave from Vancouver- they have already accomplished that.

For Vancouver, your Chewies friends will of course give you lots of tips -- but Stanley Park and the seawall are tops for anyone. A drink overlooking English Bay, a visit to the Granville Market -- there's your time filled before you depart and head north up the Inside Passage. You'll enjoy your view of the North Shore from the Pan Pacific -- what a great score!
Best, from one of your (many) Canadian fans!!

I am very much looking forward to Stanley Park- Where is English Bay? And yes, it ws an amazing score- I poted it on our FB thread and there are a big group of us staying at the Pan Pacific pre-cruise. :goodvibes Thanks so much for the tips- and the compliment- and I LOVE Canada!:flower3:

You docked in Coal Harbor? I have read there is plenty to do there- are you sure you are thinking of the right city this time? :confused3 :rotfl:

It was at Canada Place :confused3 I had read there was plenty to do, too - I had a big plan for the day, but found out the big park you take the double decker buses to was quite a ways away, and they would drop you off, but it is hard to get a cab back, and we were afraid of not getting back on time. Jim says true to form, we went right out of the terminal, instead of left. There were a couple of good looking places that direction in the bay - (I think Cynthia went to one of those). By that time, we had spoken to a local near an apt building, and found our way to an underground mall and ate at a pub in the food court. Here's my page to prove I really was there :lmao:: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2656302&page=28 So the moral of the story? If you are Walking from the pier, go Left a couple of blocks to find the old area. I think there is also a really cool island close by, with eating and shops and art and music - you need to take a ferry there. We just didn't have the time that day.

Thanks for the tips! We are staying right at Coal Harbor, our plane lands at 10am (I LOVE West Coast vacations when we are coming from the east!). So we will hopefully have some time to go to Stanley Park and rides bikes on the Sea Wall (YAY for Timmy! 3rd Times a charm! :eek: :rotfl2:)

SERIOUSLY??? You’re already at 8 pages??? I give up! :rotfl2:

LOL- I feel so far behind! All that travel this year and going back to work has held up my Cali TR- I have a lot of writing to do!:rotfl:

How is it possible that both boys look bigger and more grown-up just from the California trip???? What the HECK are you feeding them???? :scared1:

LOL Roni- I was thinking the same thing when I ws posting the pics here- Timmy is absolutely a GIANT- he is well on his way to 6'2, and Tyler just looks so...mannish. I got a relly nice hug from him yesterday, tho, so good to know he still loves me even tho he is not my little boy anymore. :goodvibes

Oh, I too have a dream of seeing WDW at Christmas time - even if I can’t experience a single ride because of lines, I want to see the decorations! Kind of toying with using our DLR APs to see DLR at Christmas this year depending on airfare. Oh, you got some beautiful castle (and Partners) pics. And BTMRR - one of my top two fave WDW rides, but I can totally imagine how you would bash around without another person (I have ridden with a VERY tiny person - not quite the same but enough to make me understand what it would be like!).

You should definitely go- have to take FULL advantage of that AP!

LOVE the BW pics! You know how much I love that resort (other than creepy flower/chair guy - yeesh….). :lovestruc: Seriously? That’s the standard view???? I wouldn’t complain about that all. I wonder what standard view is for the non-DVC side - I booked standard view for our August trip, but we ended up with a boardwalk view. I really, really like the DVC standard view.

I think you can also get the parking lot for a view- but I would gladle take this view again- Std view at BWV is a HUGE deal on points (well, maybe not on Dec 26th, but at other times...:rolleyes:)

OMG! That pic of the TT line is truly horrifying! :scared1: Other than that, what a great time at Epcot!

It was good to have the FP+ on this day for sure- that line was the longest I have ever seen.

The Candlelight Processional looks amazing. I am so sorry about your SiL - she will be in my thoughts.

Thank you- I appreciate it. :hug:

Pre-cruise breakfast looks delish!

It was! I will always go back there!

So excited to read about your cruise! :woohoo:

Thanks! Can't wait to relive it!

And another great update! :goodvibes
We love the Captain's Grille too - always have and your pics of the BCVs reminded me how much we had enjoyed last summer's stay there. :thumbsup2

Hi Karin! :goodvibes I can't wait to see what they do on the BCV refurb- it really does need it, it is looking a little tired and dated over there. Have you seen the VWL refurb pics? I am hoping BCV will also be a Hard goods update. I guess time will tell.....

Joining in!!

We were at YC in November...so just missed the Christmas decorations at the resort. So, its fun to see all your pics!!

Hi Julie! Thanks for coming along! :thumbsup2 I will be checking in for my first ever stay at YC just 2 weeks from today! Really excited! And sorry you just missed the decorations- years ago, when our boys were small, they decorated in early Nov- we used to always stay at BC, so got to enjoy them. It was nice to see again after so many years of NOT seeing them.

I'm so sorry to hear about your SIL. :hug: I'll be praying for her and her family.

Thanks Katie- I appreciate it. :hug:

And YAY FOR YACHT CLUB!!!! :cool1: :thumbsup2 :hippie: :banana: CANNOT. WAIT.

I KNOW!!! 2 weeks til we check in!

Your pancakes looked yummy - I'm with you, it's good to order something you can't make or wouldn't get at home. My Disney breakfast is always the Eggs Benedict if I can get them, because even though I can poach an egg I cannot master hollandaise sauce. ::yes::

Exactly. I wonder what we'll be eating at AEP- I sure do hope we get a few details today! It is SO weird, as an UBER planner who usually knows what and where I will be eating in WDW 6 months in advance to have absolutely no clue 2 weeks out!:rotfl:

We had an 11 am pickup with Happy Limo (I have used them twice now and have been happy both times). We stopped on the way to pick up some wine, vodka and water for the cabin. Our driver was a great guy, I hope to see him again in the future! Soon, we had our first glimpse-

And I don't care HOW many times I see that first sight, it will ALWAYS make me tear up and SUPER DUPER pumped!! I literally was squealing in the town car. LOL.

Thanks for the ride!

Our luggage was checked at the curb with a porter, and we were on our way...

YAY for Christmas deco!

It did not take long for us to get checked in, with me literally BOUNCING off the walls with pure excitement! See how they're laughing at my goofiness?

Oh, you just wait, Rentayenta- it's skipping thru the lobby times 1000!!!!! Our boarding pic-

Let's go!

And we were announced- the GIZZLE family!

UGH. It's GUY-zul. Our name gets seriously butchered sometimes. Ahoy Mickey!

Let's go is RIGHT!!!

Since it was 1:15, we decided to go right up to Deck 9 and wait for the grand unveiling of the cabins. We were in Cabin 9666, which is an AFT cabin....

Tyler had gotten a haircut the week we sailed, and he was NOT at all happy about it....

We checked out our gifts, a nice Cabernet from my (former, now that I am one, too) TA, Marilyn, and a silver Castaway Club bag (I get a GOLD one in Alaska! YAY!!!). Then we headed up a couple of decks to Cabanas for lunch-

I really enjoy the buffet here- I think it is AMAZING that they have Crab Claws and baby lamb chops. YUMMY! Some of the other plates at the table- this was DEFINITELY Timmy's, lol-

And Pods'

Down below, the luggage was coming aboard too-

We finished lunch fast- we had a DISmeet to get to in the Vista Cafe at 2! There is always so much going on on a Disney Cruise that it becomes nearly impossible to plan a meet that is convenient for everyone. Originally, since this was an Eastern cruise, we were going to meet on the first Sea day. But....after an informal pole, we discovered that most everyone felt they probably would not make it to that because they would be in vacay mode already. But looking at the first day, at 2:30 there was the DVC Presentation at 2:30 as well as the Spa tour. People really like to go to these, there are giveaways for OBC and you have to be in it to win it, right? So that was how we ended up with a speed-meet in the Vista cafe- which worked JUST FINE- really, to me, anyway, the meet is just to put names to faces so you know who you are seeing all week long. There were MANY people I wanted to meet on this ship, we had such an awesome group, but KristiMc and her family, and DVC4Life were two women I have been connected to for a loooong time on here, and it was REALLY important to see them! :grouphug: I also enjoyed talking to Debbi, and everyone else! I think we did a pic right at 2:25, but already some folks had left for those other events- anyway, here are meet pics-

Cont'd next post-

We hustled over to the Tube for the DVC presentation- and shared a table with Kristi and Debi's families. None of us won anything, but eventually we DID manage to get a glass of champagne (you had to be ON IT! They went QUICK!). The Tube was absolutely jam-packed- I think there were over 1000 DVC Members onboard this cruise. So, yea- lots of major Disney Geeks on board. :love:

Afterwards we went to a very quick Muster Drill, then headed up to Sailaway! I asked the bartender-

if he happened to have any Moet Ice up here at Currents- and he said, sure, just give me a minute- no idea where he ran to, but soon I was happy to be enjoying that very special champagne for Sailaway and Pods was happily slurping from his big mug-

The kids had long since vanished- I guess they could not wit another minute to get to Vibe!

Up on deck, we ran into Chris, Bobby, Becca and Brook. I REALLY always loved seeing them- they were always so happy about everything! :) They were cruising with a HUGE group, and had the BEST shirts- have a look-

After chatting for a bit, we went our separate ways- time for me to drag Pods around on a tour! Starting with Cove Cafe-

Then it was time for a little snack- because DCL Chicken fingers and fries ROCK!

So do little sammies and champagne-

The ship was decorated top to bottom with Christmas. It was just so pretty everywhere you went-

I LOVE the rug-

Then we went to check out the kids' areas (which were also decorated). I did not see alot of difference here from what I had seen before on the Dream- other than all the Christmas that was around.

I think even Pods wants to play here-

It is just unbelievable what they have put on these ships for kids! Once again, I was SERIOUSLY bummed my boys are TOO BIG already!

There is truly something for every kind of kid in here. Just amazing.

LOVE the bathrooms!

Cont'd next post

But to me the BEST of all is Andy's Room-

It always makes me wish Sean could see it- but he's too old now, anyway. MAN! Why do they grow up so FAST? Still, there was more to explore-

After our visit to the Oceaneer Club and Lab, we headed for Vibe. On the way...

And finally found the entrance to Vibe!

Well, as soon as we got in there, I heard "HI MOMMY!!!!!!" Tyler had already found some friends- he was happy, happy, happy and he had only been on the ship a few hours. Best thing you can EVER see as a parent, right? We were so happy for him!

I did take a few pics in there- not of Tyler, but now I wish I had....

Oh wait! There is a pic of Ty's arm next to that girl! I got a pic after all!

LOL.

No pics outside- there was currently some windy, nasty weather outside, so the deck was closed. Tyler yelled "BYE MOMMY!!!!!!" as we were leaving- my normally shy and quiet son. Who wasn't sure if he was going to have as much fun on a Disney cruise now that he is 16. :woohoo:

Back up to the cabin we went, so I could unpack and decorate my door- really elated I was unpacking for a WHOLE WEEK onboard a Disney Cruise once again...and a little bummed I was limited in door magnets- my printer just would NOT take the magnetic sheets. Can anyone recommend a good printer for magnets? I really need one-

Dinner tonight was at Royal Palace...back another time with our first fabulous meal!

Yay! You are on the ship!!!! The holiday decorations are so pretty. The ship is gorgeous any day but they just add an extra sparkle. The kids clubs look so cool...wish I could play there!

How cute is Timmy? ;) And DCL chicken fingers are the BOMB!!!!

Jill in CO

Love that you're on the ship. :woohoo:

You bet your bippy I'll be skipping through the port. :thumbsup2 26 days! I'm not touching a carb until the ship. :rotfl2: Well except we're going to a piano bar Friday night. Might have to have a drink as its my birthday. 45! :faint:

What's the oink stuff on Pods plate? It's chopped up.

Lunch looks incredible. Love little chops. Sorry PETA peeps.

Cute meet pic. That's a HUGE meet too. Glad you got to chat and meet with some ladies you've wanted to for a while. So fun.

I love love love your boarding photo. :cool1: Frame worthy. You all look so happy.

The chicken fingers look delicious. Everyone seems to really like them. I told Joshua we'll have to order them from room service.

Te kids' bathroom is so cool. Digging the mirrors.

How wonderful that Tyler made friends so quickly. The Vibe looks awesome. So does Andy's Room.

I loved how our group picture turned out. Thanks for organizing and getting someone to take the picture of all of us! I was also sooo excited to finally meet you - we ended up having such a great time!!! :hug:

Yeah! You are on the Fantasy :goodvibes

Love your meet pics - we never make it to one. :sad2: You look so excited in the embarkation photo and I love that you got your Moet Ice right away. ;)

Yum chicken fingers! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to find out what you had at Royal Court. :goodvibes

It was time for our Second seating dinner at Royal Palace. We had not planned to get any sort of wine package, then said, Ahhhh...what the heck- and got a 5 bottle Premium package. We had a table for just the four of us again, and while I really do love meeting people and chatting with them, it IS very nice to have dinner with just us and spend that time focusing on each other during our meal.

We met our servers- Eduardo and Rudwin. They were both very nice, and VERY efficient as well as TONS of fun-you will see as the evenings go on how wonderful they were to us. I love the place settings in the Royal Palace-

Our menu was different from what they have showing online right now-

Best bread basket in all the kingdom-

Handsome boys in their shirts from Santa-

We are SOOOO happy to be here!

I had escargot-

Everyone else had Iced Lobster and Jumbo Shrimp-

This was followed by Potage Parmentier (Leek and potato soup)

And a Farmhouse Salad with Mache lettuce, asparagus, cherry tomatoes,and fingerling potatoes with goat cheese crostini and olive vinaigrette-

It was all very nice. But the chandeliers in this restaurant don't have slippers. :(

That and the slightly inferior Meusli are probably the ONLY two negatives we had for the whole week on the Fantasy- of course, as expected, this completely ruined our whole trip. :crazy2: :rotfl2: LOL- can you imagine?

Christmas deco-

For mains, two of us had Oven Baked Salmon Royale-

which I really enjoyed- the horseradish crust was nice and toasty/crunchy. Others had Chateaubriand Roasted Filet Steak-

Happiness all around! As expected, the boys did NOT want dessert- they wanted Vibe.

And they were off- leaving Pods and I alone to enjoy the evening alone-

Because I was going NOWHERE until I had a Gran Marnier Souffle!

Mmmmmm...sooooo delicious!

Ok- that's all for now- back with all the evening's fantastic entertainment another time!

What handsome boys!

Dinner looks great!

You should write to Disney and demand a free cruise for your inconvenience with the museli and the inferior chandelier. :)

Jill in CO

Yay! You are on the ship!!!! The holiday decorations are so pretty. The ship is gorgeous any day but they just add an extra sparkle. The kids clubs look so cool...wish I could play there!

Me too! Do ya think if we snuck in there they'd notice????;)

How cute is Timmy? ;) And DCL chicken fingers are the BOMB!!!!

Jill in CO

Awww...thanks! He is very sweet, I have to say. :lovestruc And what IS it about those chicken fingers? They are SERIOUSLY delish!

Love that you're on the ship. :woohoo:

FINALLY, right? I have been home nearly 2 months!

You bet your bippy I'll be skipping through the port. :thumbsup2 26 days! I'm not touching a carb until the ship. :rotfl2: Well except we're going to a piano bar Friday night. Might have to have a drink as its my birthday. 45! :faint:

Happy Birthday gorgeous! And you will DEFINITELY have a drink on your birthday- I insist!! Carbs or not! Drink vodka!

What's the oink stuff on Pods plate? It's chopped up.

The pink stuff? Something with beets maybe?

Lunch looks incredible. Love little chops. Sorry PETA peeps.

They are very nice-

Cute meet pic. That's a HUGE meet too. Glad you got to chat and meet with some ladies you've wanted to for a while. So fun.

It WAS even huger- but people left early to get a seat at the DVC thingee

I love love love your boarding photo. :cool1: Frame worthy. You all look so happy.

Thanks Girlie! Happiest time of all- when the fun is finally about to start! There is so much anticipation with a cruise- all for good reason. You will LOVE it!

The chicken fingers look delicious. Everyone seems to really like them. I told Joshua we'll have to order them from room service.

My kids always get them by the pool- we always run into them passing by on deck with a plateful.

Te kids' bathroom is so cool. Digging the mirrors.

And they are everywhere- the mirrors-

How wonderful that Tyler made friends so quickly. The Vibe looks awesome. So does Andy's Room.

Yea, that's really good for him- he was so happy on this cruise. I think this was his favorite vacation ever. :goodvibes

I loved how our group picture turned out. Thanks for organizing and getting someone to take the picture of all of us! I was also sooo excited to finally meet you - we ended up having such a great time!!! :hug:

You're welcome! And we did have the BEST time- it is going to be weird to cruise without you guys from now on. We HAVE to make it happen again! :grouphug:

Yeah! You are on the Fantasy :goodvibes

YIPPPEEEEE!!!! Our favorite ship yet! How are you feeling over there in Austria, Miss Karin? Better, I hope?:sick:

Love your meet pics - we never make it to one. :sad2: You look so excited in the embarkation photo and I love that you got your Moet Ice right away. ;)

People always recognize you, though- because of your TRs. It is really nice to meet all the people you have been chatting with all year, though- you should try to go, at least for a little while, next time!

I do really love that Moet Ice....shared a bottle with Joanie this past Saturday night- it was deeeeeelicios!

Yum chicken fingers! :thumbsup2

SO yum!

Can't wait to find out what you had at Royal Court. :goodvibes

Well, the cat's officially outta the bag on that one!

And about this time I was running around Animal Kingdom having a great day

I know! I saw! :goodvibes

What handsome boys!

Thanks again!

Dinner looks great!

Really enjoy that souffle- I think I had it again-

You should write to Disney and demand a free cruise for your inconvenience with the museli and the inferior chandelier. :)

Jill in CO

Ya know...I should. I paid alot of money for that cruise and the inferior chandelier and inconvenient muesli ruined everything! I could barely enjoy the free champagne on NYE or the truffles in my room for NYE or the lithograph for NYE that we were all given!

:eek:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Too funny- I was LMAO when I read your reply! :hug:

OK, so did you all plan to wear black upon embarkation for a good photo? You guys look great!

You were very reserved at the lunch buffet, no wonder you needed the chicken nuggets!

Those kid areas look awesome! I would love to be a kid on a Disney cruise, but oh yeah, my parents would never have taken me even if they had Disney cruises when I was a kid. :sad2:

Your dinner looked great! So the Royal Palace is where they have the Grand Marnier Souffle on the larger ships? I'm not sure if you go there on my PTR but we will be doing a quickie cruise on the Dream next year (our last before we hit Gold) and I'm thinking we will hit Remy on Pirate night so we don't have to miss any of the rotational menus. But since we're only Silver, I hope we can get Remy on Pirate night! I certainly don't want to miss the place where the Grand Marnier soufflé is served! And I don't want to miss Animator's Palate either! Such tough decisions!

It's funny in that first picture at Dinner, your boys look like they would rather be any place besides where they are!

I don't understand about the chandelier not having slippers? :confused3

Since you asked ....... I am feeling better, but still not fit to work. So what can I do in the meantime? Start a TR of course. :lmao:

Love to see your meal. We have never had the Escargot - I don't like them at all.
I remember that salmon being pretty good though, so brilliant choice. :rotfl2: And the Grand Marnier Souffle is awesome! :cloud9:

And you are SO right about the muesli and tugboat on the Fantasy - so NOT the same (and yummy) as on the Dream. Tom had to muesli 2 weeks ago and it was disneylicious!

Love all the updates. It is like reliving the cruise all over again. One of the best things about this cruise was meeting you and Pods. You two are two of the nicest people. I actually teared up reading your posts. Hope we can meet again some day!

Can't wait for more.

OK, so did you all plan to wear black upon embarkation for a good photo? You guys look great!

YES, THANKS! I did have everyone wear black- for a few reasons.
1. I can count on a black tshirt being worn by Tyler.
2. They are a little too old for matching Mickey Tie Dyes (which, of course, KILLS ME!!!!
3. Black is a GREAT choice for a NYE cruise and...
4. I found a black tshirt with an anchor on it at Banana Republic for $8 on the clearance rack! :rotfl::rotfl:

You were very reserved at the lunch buffet, no wonder you needed the chicken nuggets!

That was because we had to eat fast to get to the 2pm meet!

Those kid areas look awesome! I would love to be a kid on a Disney cruise, but oh yeah, my parents would never have taken me even if they had Disney cruises when I was a kid. :sad2:

I'm sorry babe- most of my vacations as a kid were at the Jersey shore- there was no flying to anything Disney for us, either. I went to WDW the first time with Pods when we were dating because he found it appalling that I was a Disney nut and had never gone! (FWIW- he created a MONSTER, lol!).

Your dinner looked great! So the Royal Palace is where they have the Grand Marnier Souffle on the larger ships? I'm not sure if you go there on my PTR but we will be doing a quickie cruise on the Dream next year (our last before we hit Gold) and I'm thinking we will hit Remy on Pirate night so we don't have to miss any of the rotational menus. But since we're only Silver, I hope we can get Remy on Pirate night! I certainly don't want to miss the place where the Grand Marnier soufflé is served! And I don't want to miss Animator's Palate either! Such tough decisions!

That is when we went to Remy on this cruise- it is HEAVENLY, you will love it! And we were silver booking it- on a cruise with TONS of Gold and Platinums, so hopefully you will be fine- if you can't get Pirate night, and you end up missing RP, just ask your server if you can have the souffle- they will probably be able to get it for you (because they will be making them for RP that night).

It's funny in that first picture at Dinner, your boys look like they would rather be any place besides where they are!

LOL- true!

I don't understand about the chandelier not having slippers? :confused3

On the Dream, the RP chandeliers look like this-

Very cute! :thumbsup2

Since you asked ....... I am feeling better, but still not fit to work. So what can I do in the meantime? Start a TR of course. :lmao:

What else! You are a trooper- I hate to write when I am sick- I curl up in a ball-

Love to see your meal. We have never had the Escargot - I don't like them at all.
I remember that salmon being pretty good though, so brilliant choice. :rotfl2: And the Grand Marnier Souffle is awesome! :cloud9:

What...no slugs? :lmao: I love them- the salmon was very nice, and we all know about that GM Souffle! YUM! :)

And you are SO right about the muesli and tugboat on the Fantasy - so NOT the same (and yummy) as on the Dream. Tom had to muesli 2 weeks ago and it was disneylicious!

YUMMMMM....I had many varieties of Muesli on this trip...as you will see....but my favorite is definitely served on the Dream! I will have it this October!:cheer2:

Love all the updates. It is like reliving the cruise all over again. One of the best things about this cruise was meeting you and Pods. You two are two of the nicest people. I actually teared up reading your posts. Hope we can meet again some day!

Can't wait for more.

OH CHRIS!!!! :hug::hug::hug::hug: Now I am tearing up!! We will definitely meet again someday! I have no doubt about that- you and Bobby and your "Bs" are such a great family- when you came up to me at the meet, that was one of the BEST HUGS I have EVER gotten! Loved every minute we spent together- especially the speed drinking class, lol- THAT was the icing on the cake!! Drink any coffee shots lately??? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Exactly. I wonder what we'll be eating at AEP- I sure do hope we get a few details today! It is SO weird, as an UBER planner who usually knows what and where I will be eating in WDW 6 months in advance to have absolutely no clue 2 weeks out!:rotfl:

I hear ya! How can I obsess over menus if I don't know where we're going?!?! :lmao::thumbsup2

What a great first day on the ship! And so wonderful that the boys connected with friends in Vibe and wanted to hang out there. :thumbsup2 My brother and cousins found the same during our cruise, with the 18-21 group.

A great DIS meet! How fun is that! We had some great people we met on our trip in June, too. We connected with a family from the UK before the trip via Facebook and had such a great time; I'm going over there next year for their daughters wedding! LOVE Disney friendships. :)

Oh that MENU. OMG I am salivating. I have dreams about that french onion soup there. And the souffle?! Be still my beating heart!! Is it too silly to book a cruise JUST for the souffle?! :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter