Il Pochi il Fiero y Blabbermouths...Magical Reunion FINALLY!!!

That's delightful, Monica! And where are you guys keeping the heifer?

Been shopping around to buy some grass fed beef, that seems like a great prize to me!

Our school district has barns and property for grazing. Nope, no filling the freezer with this one. Maggie plans to raise a breeding heifer & will probably sell the heifer back to the breeder at the end of her senior year. 3 years of twice daily visits to the barn. The countdown to her driver's license has begun! 15 months!!!!

Our school district has barns and property for grazing. Nope, no filling the freezer with this one. Maggie plans to raise a breeding heifer & will probably sell the heifer back to the breeder at the end of her senior year. 3 years of twice daily visits to the barn.

YIPPEE

:dance3:

Irene, that is great news. Now you can get excited. I'll let Gary keep guessing.

We have been using Facebook more for updates so I'll give a quick one here.....Lisa has been doing great this season. She has won everything so far. Live coverage will be on Universal Sports on Friday March 2 at 7 PM. There is a video update of her routines this year on YouTube. Just look for Lisa Burt 2012 Meet Update. It will be posted by Scubadad788

Matt was here last weekend. He and I did the Sebring 24 hour bike race. We rode for 24 hours. He set a new course record for his age group by 100 miles. We both placed 1 in our age group. We rode 302 miles and had a blast. It was great riding with him.

He is still on schedule to leave early June for Korea for one year and then off to Alaska as his follow up base. We found out that he won Airman of the Year for his base while we were at the SuperBowl.

Things are going great for both kids right now. I almost hate to put that i writing and jinx it.

Sharon and I are enjoying the kids right now because we all know it will change shortly. We have signed up for the Delmac bike tour in August. That is the bike tour from East Lansing to Mackinaw Island. 4 days together on the tandem and sleeping in a tent should be a good way to start our official "empty nest" phase.

And that is the report from the Burts.

WOW Jim -- how proud you and Sharon must be!! :goodvibes

Lisa, Matt - you 2 are amazing!! Congrats to you both! We love hearing about your accomplishments! :cheer2::cheer2: Continued success in all your endeavors! :thumbsup2

I am lunching and the song that is pkaying is SUPERGIRL.

Last year we were able to view Universal Sports. They took it off our channel so I eithe rhave to the Sports Bar orr find a way to see it on the computer.

Both Matt and Lisa are doing amazing things with their lives. It is awesome to hear about all of their adventures. Keep the updates coming!:cool1:

GREAT NEWS

Well no not surgery yet BUT :confused3:scared1: I am spending ALL :cloud9: of Greggs MONEY:happytv: JUST BOOKED B 2 B FANTASY April 14 $ 21 2012 CRUISES

:rolleyes1

:eek:

:scared1:

I'M READY NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHHH YA DW is going too :woohoo: :rolleyes1 popcorn::

garRy

You're getting spoiled with those FL resident rates Garry!! Good for you!! :thumbsup2

:laughing: I'll be in Ann Arbor while you & Vicki are on the ship! (well, at least April weather in Ann Arbor is usually nice!)

I'd rather be cruising!! :rotfl2:

GREAT NEWS

Well no not surgery yet BUT :confused3:scared1: I am spending ALL :cloud9: of Greggs MONEY:happytv: JUST BOOKED B 2 B FANTASY April 14 $ 21 2012 CRUISES

:rolleyes1

:eek:

:scared1:

I'M READY NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHHH YA DW is going too :woohoo: :rolleyes1 popcorn::

garRy

Good job. The kid's money is always the best money to spend.

Jim, we are researching which area sports grills will broadcast Supergirl.

One down, Many to go before Friday.

we are only supporting Lisa!

Suzanne and Angie -- How is the trip planning coming along? Did you get your excursions planned?

Trip planning is going ok. Guess I need to really get it figured out since my date to make ressies is March 4! We have a really active DIS group. Someone set up a FB group so we've been chatting there.

Probably no time for a pre-cruise meet for us ... will stay with my sister the night before the cruise then drive straight to the port. Then we're always off the ship EARLY for the 8-hour drive back to GA.

Ang

Irene, that is great news. Now you can get excited. I'll let Gary keep guessing.

We have been using Facebook more for updates so I'll give a quick one here.....Lisa has been doing great this season. She has won everything so far. Live coverage will be on Universal Sports on Friday March 2 at 7 PM. There is a video update of her routines this year on YouTube. Just look for Lisa Burt 2012 Meet Update. It will be posted by Scubadad788

Matt was here last weekend. He and I did the Sebring 24 hour bike race. We rode for 24 hours. He set a new course record for his age group by 100 miles. We both placed 1 in our age group. We rode 302 miles and had a blast. It was great riding with him.

He is still on schedule to leave early June for Korea for one year and then off to Alaska as his follow up base. We found out that he won Airman of the Year for his base while we were at the SuperBowl.

Things are going great for both kids right now. I almost hate to put that i writing and jinx it.

Sharon and I are enjoying the kids right now because we all know it will change shortly. We have signed up for the Delmac bike tour in August. That is the bike tour from East Lansing to Mackinaw Island. 4 days together on the tandem and sleeping in a tent should be a good way to start our official "empty nest" phase.

And that is the report from the Burts.

Jim & Sharon, you have some IMPRESSIVE kids!!! CONGRATS to both of them & both of you for raising such wonderful kids!!!

Since the Burts are rather busy' I thought zi would post some info about the competition. Look at Lisa and Bugs.... Aka Ashleigh.

The returning competitors are to include: 2010 – Lauren Beers of Warren Center, Pa./Southern Tier Gymnastics; and Ashleigh Gnat of Lake Mary, Fla./ACE Gymnastics; and 2011 – Lisa Burt of Port Orange, Fla./ACE Gymnastics; Kathryn Kluz of Wixom, Mich./Oakland Gymnastics; Lauren Marinez of Orlando, Fla./Orlando Metro; Alexandra McMurtry of Midlothian, Va./Richmond Olympiad; Alyssa Nocella of Gilbertsville, Pa./Sylvia's Gymnastics; and Williams.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter