If you've eaten at the 6:00 dining....

Your cruise was the first with the new cast onboard. They held rehersals during the afternoon to adjust to the movement of the ship after learning the shows on land. They do that for 2-3 weeks before the old cast leaves and the new cast takes over the evening performances.

Very interesting, thanks!

That is so weird.

I googled "original live productions will be performed three times each evening" and was sent to the Disney page for Onboard Entertainment.

When I simply clicked on the link, I got this:

Whether you are assigned the first or second rotational dinner seating, the schedule has been designed to allow Guests plenty of time to see a performance of any evening's live show.

On any of the Disney Cruise Line ships, if you are assigned the first dinner seating time, you'll be able to go to the second performance of the live show; likewise, if you are assigned the second dinner seating, you'll be able to attend the first performance of the live show.

When you book your cruise, you will be asked to select a dinner and live show time based upon availability at that time. Requests to change these assignments may be made during the booking process or upon boarding the ship, if availability allows. On the Disney Dream, a stand-by line may be utilized for unfulfilled show time requests.

When I went back to the google search and clicked on the link to get the *cached* page, I get this:

Whether you are assigned the first or second rotational dinner seating, the schedule has been designed to allow Guests plenty of time to see a performance of any evening's live show.

On the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder, if you are assigned the first dinner seating time, you'll be able to go to the second performance of the live show; likewise, if you are assigned the second dinner seating, you'll be able to attend the first performance of the live show.

On the Disney Dream, our original live productions will be performed three times each evening. In order to make certain everyone is accommodated – similar to our assigned dining times – you will be assigned a specific performance. If you are on the first dinner seating time, you'll be assigned either the first performance or third performance of the live show. If you are on the second dinner seating, you'll be assigned to attend either the first or second show performances.

When you book your cruise, you will be asked to select a dinner and live show time based upon availability at that time. Requests to change these assignments may be made during the booking process or upon boarding the ship, if availability allows. On the Disney Dream, a stand-by line may be utilized for unfulfilled show time requests.

So it looks like it *has* been updated (when I went to the plain link, I got the info with only 2 shows), but it's out there, somewhere, in cached form, with the seemingly older info.

I wish there had been a 3pm matinee, I might have actually gone to a show then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter