If you're seeking a good shuttle company, let me help.

starjazz

DIS Veteran
We used the absolute best shuttle driver last week. Couldn't have been happier. He was timely, great price, such a nice gentlemen, had a bunch of good inside info, and he really tried to get us close to the parks for drop off and pick up. The company is Golden Transportation. If you message me, I'll give you the owner's name and contact info so you can speak directly to him - he's also one of the drivers, and will personally attend to you.

As an aside, I truly have no affiliation with this company, we just really thought he was worth sending some business to because of the personal level of attention.

Nice that you had a good experience. Perhaps you could post this on the Transportation forum, since that is where people usually look when seeking transportation advice.

Nice that you had a good experience. Perhaps you could post this on the Transportation forum, since that is where people usually look when seeking transportation advice.

Good point. I didn't even know it existed. Can I move it, or should I start another thread?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter