If you're paraben-free which products do you love?

mrsklamc

<font color=blue>I apologize in advance, but what
Trying to minimize or eliminate paraben containing products. Just wondered if people who had already been doing so had any favorite products.

For Shampoo & Conditioner I like Whole Foods' 365 brand. I can get big 32 oz bottles for only 5.99 each here.

For liquid hand soap I use Mrs. Meyers - get a huge package from Amazon.com every so often.

I like Nature's Gate toothpaste - I stocked up when vitacost had one for only $2 and change which is really cheap for it.

Nature's Gate for deodorant too. Again got it cheap at vitacost...just watch for when they have specials.

We love the Burt's Bees Gud brand of shampoos/conditioners.

This was my first purchase in this transition; thought apparently sodium-coco sulfate is the same thing as sodium laurel sulfate, & not everyone is so keen on sulfates either but I'm focusing on the parabens for now.

I use Organix. They are paraben, sulfate, and gluten free.

I like the Coconut Milk but they have a lot of different options.

Burt's Bees Body Butter and Lemon Cuticle Butter (I like some of these products but some I don't like the smell but they're pretty good)

I use Origins or The Simple line of skin care and make up (for the most part) Foundations, serums, moisturizers, face wash, clensing cloths, eye cream, lip cream, etc.

I haven't switched anything else yet. I hate the organic/natural shampoos that I've tried and the deoderants get such bad reviews that I haven't even tried any of them yet.

Burt's Bees and the Yes To brand. :cool1: I love Yes To Cucumbers and Yes To Carrots!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter