• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If youre just off the wonder

Wonder - May 2014 - WPBC - Tiana, Belle, Cinderella, Ariel and Rapunzel....

Interesting that they're different from ship to ship. We went last May and it was Belle, Snow White, Tiana, Cinderella and Aurora.

I'm hoping by next November Elsa or Anna are added. Would blow our almost 3 year olds mind! :)

Interesting that they're different from ship to ship. We went last May and it was Belle, Snow White, Tiana, Cinderella and Aurora.

I'm hoping by next November Elsa or Anna are added. Would blow our almost 3 year olds mind! :)

We had this line up on the Magic in Feb 2013. I am also hoping that Elsa and Anna make their way on board; although Ariel and Rapunzel would be awesome too! I'm really optimistic about Ariel because I believe she's the statue on the Wonder.

On our may 19th cruise it was Cinderella, Belle, Rapunzel (this was a first for us on a cruise), Tiana.

I'm not sure if your DD cares, but we were disappointed that none of the Mickey/Minnie characters ever came out in different outfits other than on Golden Mickeys night.

No Pixar character photo ops even though it was a Pixar cruise, and Donald & Daisy never changed outfits.

In other cruises the Fab 5 usually wear a different outfit every night.

Thanks! My daughters will be happy with Rapunzel but sad that Ariel's not there. I guess nothing is certain until we board!

I just saw this today... it's from Fox News so take it for what it's worth.

This summer, a cruise might be just the ticket to meet Anna and Elsa, who will appear for meet-and-greets on three of the four Disney ships – the Disney Magic, Wonder and Fantasy. “We were lucky to have Princess Anna on our ship last fall when the film first came out and it was a thrill to our guests,” said Christian Abbott, cruise director on the Disney Dream. “Since then, the movie has just exploded all over the world and we offer screenings of ‘Frozen’ on the ship with singalongs.”

Hopefully they're on when we leave Aug 30.

My DD will be so sad not to meet Snow White she is over the moon for her. She watches the movie aaalllll the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter