If you're going soon... read this!

Wazzo

DIS Veteran
If anyone is going to the World soon...

...please have a NO WAY JOSE sundae for me at Beaches & Cream!!! :cloud9:

:teeth:

i'm not going until January -- but i'll be at the Swan so tell me about it b/c I love ice cream!!!

OOOH that is such good ice cream...I've gotta find a way to make it to the beach club and have one of those. The peanut butter and chocolate combination....yummy!

ohMom said:
i'm not going until January -- but i'll be at the Swan so tell me about it b/c I love ice cream!!!

It's THE best:

No Way Jose - a peanut butter and hot fudge delight with chocolate and vanilla ice cream, peanut butter and chocolate morsels, whipped cream and a cherry $7.99

My Mom doesn't even love PB (I do!) and she thought it was the best we had too! WAY WAY better than Ghiradelli's!

If you do a search for "No Way Jose" in the Pictures of Disney Food forum, you'll find pics! Enjoy!

Count me in-I love pb and choc. :goodvibes My fav. icecream is Baskin Robbins PB & Choc.-Yummy!

OMG....that sounds soooooooooo good, might just have to make my way over there just for one of those!

Wazzo said:

I am not going until December, but I have it every time I go now.

:hippie:

Aaaauuugghhh! I saw the picture! I'm trying so hard to be good. I just lost 25 lbs., going for 25 more before my 50th birthday, but I don't think I can resist. I think I'll gain weight just smelling it.

OOOH. No Way Jose, that's our favorite sundae. We stay at BCV so it makes it really easy to go to Beaches & Cream. In a 10 day trip, My DH and I usually share about 4 of those. I know that sounds awful but we just can't help ourselves. It's actually one of the best parts of our trip because we love them so much. We watch our weight everyday at home but once we get there, all bets are off and we just enjoy eating the things we like the most and doing the things we love to do. We will be there in June and we will definately eat one for you.

Michele

It's funny you say this because we will be there next week and a No Way Jose is right on the top of my list!!!!! I love PB Sundaes!!!!!

LUVMICKEY said:
We stay at BCV so it makes it really easy to go to Beaches & Cream.

I LOVE this idea! For my next on-stie stay, BC here I come! :thumbsup2

Wazzo said:

ok if we're eating one for you, what kind of ice cream do you want with that?

(in the past i've gotten half coffee half vanilla) my Dh does chocolate instead of vanilla

goofyforlife said:
ok if we're eating one for you, what kind of ice cream do you want with that?

(in the past i've gotten half coffee half vanilla) my Dh does chocolate instead of vanilla

Ooh, I like the original version... but the chocolate sounds awesome!!!!!

Thanks for the suggestion! (I'll tell the boyfriend about the coffee option!) :teeth:

I have to admit that there is no way on earth I would eat that one, mean peanut butter its just :crazy2: I have neve been able to eat it after the first taste of the horrible stuff.

THIS is a No Way Jose.... and it IS as AMAZING as they say it is!!! :love:

DSC00699.jpg

Wazzo said:

:teeth:[/QUOTE

We'll be there next week!!!! I guess that means we'll have to go twice - I know we'll have one for "us", so that means we'll have to go again to have one for you too!! We will be glad to oblige - anything for a fellower Diser!!

Here's a picture of one!!! I ALWAYS get the No Way Jose when we stay at the Yacht or Beach Club... we brought our DD's down for their first time 12/04 and I split my sundae w/ my then 2 yr old DD :) :) :) :)
100_0128.jpg
[/IMG]

Wazzo said:

i'm heading to B&C this Tuesday night and I'll be having a No Way Jose in your honor! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter