If you're at the parks today, do they have Elsa dresses in 7/8 or 10??

twodogs

DIS Veteran
Merchandising now has "no Frozen merchandise can be shipped from the parks" as the opening to their recorded message, so I'm wondering if the dresses in the larger sizes are there at the parks?? I'm determined to get this for my daughter and not from ebay, but I feel like I can't get any information from Disney. Thanks!

Merchandising will still tell you if the dress is in stock if you speak to a CM.

I'm sorry to hear this because they said they'd start shipping Frozen merchandise again today.

We were at the MK last 3/19 & 3/22, also Epcot 3/20 . . .no Elsa or Anna dresses anywhere in the larger sizes. Norway at Epcot had lots of both in 2/3. Very little Frozen merchandise at all in either park or Downtown Disney, just the play sets like are sold at Walmart/Target, books, the singing dolls, as well as Frozen pens and cheap looking tshirts & sweatshirts.

Merchandising now has "no Frozen merchandise can be shipped from the parks" as the opening to their recorded message, so I'm wondering if the dresses in the larger sizes are there at the parks?? I'm determined to get this for my daughter and not from ebay, but I feel like I can't get any information from Disney. Thanks!

Have you tried going through a Disney Personal Shopper? I don't know any, but I know they are out there. You tell them what you are looking for and they go look for it. They will charge you the item cost plus shipping and something for their time. Sometimes they have them in stock.
I'm in a similar boat w my DD4!
Good luck! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter