If your pro Team

Absolutely! I am a huge fan of Dallas cowboys and Philadelphia Phillies...love them even when they are not doing well!

I married a Pittsbugh man and it was practically in our wedding vows, "love, honor, and root for all Pgh teams." ;)

Steelers ~ YES!

Pens ~ YES!

Pirates ~ YES! (Yep, I rooted for them before this year. I loved Freddy Sanchez. And I think they have the best ballpark.)

Panthers ~ OK, here is where my loyalty is not. I may have been married at Heinz Chapel, but I didn't graduate here. I don't dislike them, but I am loyal to the 2 schools I attended, Michigan State and Arizona State. Sparty and Sparky will ALWAYS hold my loyalty. :)

I only really follow hockey and I went through many crappy seasons with my Blackhawks. I swore them off at least 6 times in the late 90's/early 2000's. I watched them trade so many of my favorite players, including my all tiem favorite player, Chris Chelios which set me to tears for the whole day.

However, as much as I tried to give up on them, I just couldn't let go. It paid off as they finally won the Stanley Cup in 2010. I cried tears of joy for a good 30 minutes after Kaner scored the cup winning goal.

I am a die-hard MN fan no matter what! I live in CO now and feel like I should support the local team but whenever I go to look at Broncos or Rockies stuff I feel like I'm cheating on my Vikings and Twins :)

I feel bad for you guys having to root for a bad team. I'm fortunate that my teams are always awesome.

.... Forever a huge Bills and Sabres fan.

I'm really only a football fan and will watch the Steelers no matter what.
We had some pretty bleak years in the 80's and I still wore my black and gold proud.

I only watch the Penguins if they're winning.

I never ever watch baseball, though I have caught a couple innings this summer since our Buccos have been a little respectable.

Been an Oakland A's fan since they moved to Oakland in 1968. Used to follow the San Francisco Giants, but as someone else put it, they lost me when the became a team geared at the upper class instead of working folks.
The A's just won again tonight, was at the game last night and they won. And their AAA team is here in Sacramento. Followed them in some pretty lousy years, and the World Series years.
I have been trying to figure out for a long time why I have no interest in football. I tried to watch games, even went to a 49ers game..........I love to play football......but watching it drives me nuts. The plays they call make no sense to me, most seem like the wrong play. But I like the passing game, the running game baffles me.

Yep, die hard Dolphins fan here. Im actually getting the tailgate supplies ready for today's game. We leave in about an hour.

Not only is it tough following a losing team, but here in S Florida, we are surrounded by people who aren't from here originally and have different allegiances to their former teams (ex. Jets :(). We also have tons of people who take vacation time and come down here to watch their teams play. Heck, its a lot nicer down here in the winter. It makes going to games tougher because we are always invaded with opposing team fans.

We are a fair weathered bunch of fans here but I keep rooting for them. Its hard, it hurts LOL!

I'm really only a football fan and will watch the Steelers no matter what.
We had some pretty bleak years in the 80's and I still wore my black and gold proud.

I only watch the Penguins if they're winning.

I never ever watch baseball, though I have caught a couple innings this summer since our Buccos have been a little respectable.
Most Steeler fans are like that, watch no matter what. I'm not a football fan, but a hockey fan. I watch the Pens no matter what. All through the late 90's and early 2000's I watched even though they would stop thinking hockey and start thinking of their golf game every year in game 1 of the playoffs when they made it.

I am from Buffalo and got to admit I don't like the Buffalo Bills. They are actually winning right now, so what!!

low-key said:
is bad, are you still a big fan ? (if you were when they were winning)

Browns (yes)
Cavs (yes)
Indians (nope, they got to be really good before I will even watch a game)

Go Browns! :)

I love the Toronto Maple Leafs! No matter what. They haven't seen a playoff game since 2004.

I'm a Detroiter, I have a lifetime of experience cheering for lousy teams... The Wings in the 80s, the Tigers in the 90s, the Lions... well, forever. I'm still a fan of my hometown teams. Years of watching them lose makes it all the sweeter when they win.

The Bills make me want to shout, kick my heels up and shout, throw my head back and shout. C'mon now. The Bills are making it happen now, Stand up now c'mon and shout. Yeah yeah yeah. Let's go Buffalo.....

Does that answer your question? I got distracted.

If you are only a fan when they are winning, then you aren't a true fan :thumbsup2

I agree. I'm not a big sports fan at all, but when I do pay attention, I root for the local tems - whether they're having a good season or not.

It is too easy to root for the teams that win all the time. It takes really passion and heart to be there when your team is crappy (even if it is year after year after year...) :)

Love my Brownies!!!! I don't really follow the Indians and the Cavs. My heart belongs to football. If they do get to the playoffs, I gladly support a Cleveland team.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter