if your driving to florida from now to may 15

WISHIN4DISNEY

Earning My Ears
I thought someone might be able to use this. We are flying to florida, doing disney for 6 days and then headed to the beach. I'm renting a car and came across a pretty good deal. You would probably have to rent a car in your home state first and then switch cars at Orlando, but the price savings might be worth the headaches.

Drive one-way for $1.00/day
Rent an Economy, Compact or Mid-size car for only $1.00/day when you pick up and drop off at one of the locations listed between April 9 - May 15, 2012.
If you drop off at a location other than one listed below, you will be charged a $65.00/day rate plus a one-way drop fee.

Seven day maximum allowed. Cars kept past this time will be charged a $65.00/day rate plus a one-way drop fee.

Vehicles must be returned to one of the participating drop locations or renters will be charged $65.00/day for each rental day, plus appropriate drop fee if applicable. A limited number of vehicles are available and may or may not include a Minivan. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation if your pick up and drop off location is the same.

Pick up airport location:
Miami (MIA)
Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
West Palm Beach (PBI)
Fort Myers (RSW)
Sarasota (SRQ)
Orlando (MCO)
Tampa (TPA)
Daytona Beach (DAB)
Sanford (SFB)
Jacksonville (JAX)

Drop off airport locations:
Atlanta (ATL)
Baltimore (BWI)
Charlotte (CLT)
Washington DC – Reagan (DCA)
Greensboro (GSO)
Washington DCA – Dulles (IAD)
Norfolk (ORF)
Raleigh Durham (RDU)
Richmond (RIC)
Memphis (MEM)
New Orleans (MSY)
Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)
Dallas Love Field (DAL)
Corpus Christi (CRP)
Tulsa (TUL)
Wichita (ICT)
Houston Hobby (HOU)
Houston George Bush Intercontinental (IAH)
San Antonio (SAT)
Chicago O’Hare (ORD)
Chicago Midway (MDW)
Detroit (DTW)
Milwaukee (MKE)
Minneapolis (MSP)
Kansas City, MO (MCI)
Columbus (CMH)
Louisville (SDF)
Cincinnati (CVG)
Dayton (DAY)

hope someone can use it

Thank you! While I can't use it this spring, I am hoping for something in Dec.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter