• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

if you worked at disney what ride would you work at???

Jungle Cruise!!!! I love the stupid jokes. And with all our trips I have most of them memorized!

Haunted Mansion so I can be gloomy and not have to have long conversations with the guests. I'm friendly but I'm also very shy and afraid of small talk.

One of the ride operators at Space Mountain in that cool looking control room.

I would work at that little small-worldish type ride in Mexico in the WS at Epcot. I'd have to work in that building somehow. I just love the atmosphere. :goodvibes

I would LOVE to be the host on the Great Movie Ride! How fun to act out the gangster/western scene and then Indiana Jones!!!! :)

I've always enjoyed BTMR's theme and atmosphere,so either there or if I have a day I don't want to deal with people they can bring back the Chris/Kris character on RnRc and I can pretend to play with a guitar all day.I would think the most fun would be if you like to drive race cars to drive people around all day at 140 mph in the Richard Petty ride along experience.

I've always said I'd quit my nursing job to be Belle in Disney. :) it doesn't matter where... Any Belle would do!! :)

heatheranninman said:
If you worked at Disney what ride would you work at!!?? :cool1:

It wouldn't be s ride, but i would love to be on their transportation staff and captain the ferry inside of EPCOT, or work as Disney security.

Some of my picks are technically not "rides," but shows and "attractions" count, right?

MK - Haunted Mansion or the all-new "Merlin's Magic Show" starring ME! (sadly doesn't exist yet, but I can dream!)
EP - I want to join "Off Kilter!"
DHS - Jedi Training Academy
AK - Kilimanjaro Safari

MK it would be haunted mansion.
AK safari driver or one if the trek guides
DHS one of the streetmosphere people
EPCOT anything in the seas so I could spend all day watching the dolphins and fish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter