If you won the lottery.....

dwsandy

DIS Veteran
My dh and I always talk about if we won the lottery we would... Disney ALWAYS comes up, usually right at the top of the list. If we won a big lottery, we would love to stay at each resort starting with the values and moving on up.
If you won the lottery, would disney be near the top of priorities and what would you do? :)

My dh and I play the same game. We would definitely buy into DVC (Bay Lake Towers, baby!) and pay for an all expense paid trip for our siblings and their families to go with us to WDW.

Depends on the Millions up for grabs!;) If its MORE than 3 Million, I would buy a Condo near WDW, and be there EVERYDAY!:love: Before that, I would spend about 2 weeks at Yacht Club, while looking for condo.;) Lake view condo 3 bedrooms would be nice....:cloud9:

Disney would TOTALLY be a part of ours! Probably DVC (even though I don't know much about it) or an AP. Something that allows us to go a lot! Or we could just start a bank account specifically for Disney!

We'd also buy a car though because I drive a 1990 Saab 900s and it's falling apart!

Absolutely! We would definitely buy into DVC - hopefully enough points for our family and our good friends to enjoy too!

I guess that would mean I'd first have to buy a lottery ticket? :laughing: DH and I don't buy them, but if we were to come into big money I'm sure we'd buy more DVC points, which would allow us to go on a cruise more often. It would also allow us to stay in a 2 bedroom unit whenever we travel which would make our 2 kids happy....no more sharing a bed!

Actually, the first thing I'd do is book us on DCL for Christmas week. Christmas Day is my birthday and I think it would be a whole lot of fun to be on DCL for that special day, especially this year since it appears that the Magic will be at Castaway Cay for Christmas Day. Couldn't talk DH into this....so I'll have to wait for someone to leave me big bucks in their will! :lmao: ::MinnieMo

We would definately spend 3 weeks in Disney with our immediate family members,and while there,figure out what to do with all of that money!!!!:woohoo:

Yes, Disney is at the top.

I would want to go for my birthday (Spring) as I have never been to WDW or DL at that time.

I don't play the lottery so I won't win!

DH and I talk about this one all the time. DVC for sure! If it was a big lotto win, we would book a 2 week trip at the Poly for the WHOLE family and extended family.:goodvibes

I love dreaming about Disney...

My dh and I always talk about if we won the lottery we would... Disney ALWAYS comes up, usually right at the top of the list. If we won a big lottery, we would love to stay at each resort starting with the values and moving on up.
If you won the lottery, would disney be near the top of priorities and what would you do? :)

oh, yeah...I'd be staying at WDW for a long, long time. I think long enough to try every single Disney table service restaurant, one a day. And every single hotel...switching immediately if I don't like it, money no object, lol.

Fun to dream, isn't it.

Absoloutely buy into DVC, and take my family & dh's family on a huge 2 week-hmm make it 3 week-no a month- all expense paid trip to WDW and we'd probably stay at the Poly, Boardwalk, and Grand Floridian :lovestruc

My DH and I talk about this all the time too. We would start by treating my parents and my youngest brother who have never been. We would stay at AK with a view of the animals, do deluxe dining and stay for like two weeks. Then he and I would return at least twice a year. No DVC for us, just staying at whatever hotel we want.

If I won the lottery, I'd stay club level, magic kingdom view at Grand Floridian every trip, and I'd get a VIP tour for all day for all of our park days every trip..for sure!!!!

I'd buy into DVC enough points to stay at the Grand Floridian..

OH! and if I won the lottery, I'd always have the ADRs I wanted because then I would know more than 90 days ahead if I can afford a trip this year..LOL

If I win lotto, Disney is the second thing on my list. We would take my family and 2 close families and stay at GF suites(CL) for 1 week, YC (CL) 1 week and AKL (CL) 1 week. Get VIP tour each day and then have a private photographer for 3 weeks capturing ever moment so I don't have to take any pictures and just enjoy.

DVC BABY!!!! Then I would go to Disney as many times as my little heart desired without a care in the world!!!:lovestruc:cloud9::lovestruc:cloud9:

Well 5 out of 6 numbers, I played twice, won $1000.00 the first time and did a scatch off and won $75,00, and of course we used the money to go to Disney World.:cool1: Didn't cover the whole trip but was certainly better than nothing:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter