If you were to rank the Frozen fireworks...

Aggiegrl

DIS Veteran
If you were to rank the Frozen fireworks against the other nighttime options, where would they sit? Feel free to rank it against regularly scheduled options (Wishes/MSEP, Illuminations, Fantasmic) as well as special event evening fireworks or parade/fireworks combos (MNSSHP, MVMCP, Star Wars weekends, etc).

Frozen is far better than Fantasmic. I also enjoyed it more than Wishes, but then again, I'm not a fan of Wishes:duck: For those that can get past the music of Wishes, Frozen probably doesn't have quite the wow factor of the Wishes fireworks, although they are impressive. I personally like Illuminations the best though.

If you like the Frozen music, chances are, you will like the Frozen fireworks. If you don't, don't go see them.

Frozen was MUCH better than Wishes and Illuminations. I can't really compare it to Fantasmic because to me they are different types of shows, kind of like comparing fireworks shows to parades.

what time do they do the Frozen fireworks at DHS? And is it every night?

Man I hope they still have this Frozen Summer event next summer when we go! I hear so many good things about the fireworks especially.

I'd also say the Frozen Fireworks were more impressive than Wishes or Illuminations. There's a lot more to Fantasmic though.

I'm also curious about this. I thought they were amazing, but I've never seen Wishes, Illuminations, etc. People keep saying Wishes is even more impressive, but I'm kinda worried it won't live up to the hype, but I'm excited to compare them on our trip! Regardless, I'd say they are definitely worth seeing unless you absolutely don't like Frozen--there's a stage show type thing that goes along with it that is really cute.

Hi, does anyone know if you have time to go from Fantasmic to the Frozen fireworks in the same night? Thanks

Thanks everyone. We like Frozen, but we aren't obsessed with it or anything. I do end up singing the songs for a few days after we watch it though. :)

I think we will make sure and see it. Rearranging our schedule now. We never do evenings in DHS because DH and I don't really enjoy F! and because of it aren't willing to take the risk of our 2 year olds getting scared.

I didn't actually try it while I was there but people have reported having time to do both.

If you were to rank the Frozen fireworks against the other nighttime options, where would they sit? Feel free to rank it against regularly scheduled options (Wishes/MSEP, Illuminations, Fantasmic) as well as special event evening fireworks or parade/fireworks combos (MNSSHP, MVMCP, Star Wars weekends, etc).

MNSSHP fireworks/parade
Frozen fireworks
Fantasmic
Wishes
Illuminations
MSEP

(haven't been there for MVMCP or Star Wars Weekends)

Thanks for all this... I was getting ready to ask this question as we are going in Sept (only fri, sat, sun) and it means changing some things... Our first day is Friday and we are doing MK but closes at 7 because of MNSSHP... Now it means leaving there early to eat dinner and then head over to the fireworks if the 3 kids are up for it... I just wanted to know it is worth it and I have 3 kids who love the movie!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter