If you were to have another baby...

I'm planning on naming this baby Sebastian if it's a boy and I want Tierney if it's a girl, but my husband hates it so we'll see.

I have said since DD1 was 10 weeks old that there were going to be no more (I was already 4 weeks pregnant with DD2). But now that DD1 is 3 and DD2 is 2, I am starting to think about maybe wanting one more.

We are moving in two weeks to a bigger house, but wow, I am not sure I want to go through the baby phases again...

But on to names, we used our favorite names with our girls

Katherine Laura
Abigail Elizabeth

Boy: I'd have to narrow it down between James, Tristan, or Landon.
Girl: I'd have to narrow it down between Matilda, Nadine (nuh-deen), or Olalla (oh-lye-yah).

I don't have any middle names yet, but I still have a while to go before I have kids.

It's not going to happen, but my girl name would be Delaney. I'd have no idea about a boy name.

No kids yet, but I already have names picked out that I like. :goodvibes

Girl: Charlotte, Abigail, Margaret (Maggie) and Lily.
Boy: Benjamin, Davis (mom's maiden name and I always thought it would be a cool name), Henry

;)Just for fun....

Boy - Justin Case

Twin boys - Hunter and Fisher

Girl - Rose Petal
Libertie Belle

Since I'm older than dirt, not likely, but my favorite names are:

Boy: Misael
Girl: Elliott

No middle names.

I think Elliott would be cute for a girl...I've always liked boys names for girls. But...how do you pronounce that boy name?

If it was a girl:
Yanexia Candida

If it was a boy:
Methusalah Abraham

Do those sound like Cabbage Patch kids names?

LOL, I just thought they sounded like another nationality...but after you mentioned it.. yes!!

I can't decide if I want another..my Bio clock is ticking though lol. My BF would probably die if I did. Anyway, I have always liked Logan Rene for a girl. Not sure on a boys name...

Girl - Taylor Anne, Lauren Margaret, Sarah Elizabeth
Boy - William Patrick 'Liam', Grayson Richard, ??????????????

I have awhile before having kids. Those are the names I like now!

I have Wyatt Matthew and Anna Elizabeth. (My ex-h is their dad.)

DBF and I have discussed baby names, if we were to have any. We have come up with Vincent Peter for a boy and for a girl, we like Mary for the middle name, but there is debate on the first...Zoe, Emmaline, Emily, Ella...

My DD 2 was almost a Vivienne (went with Helena). I always loved Vivienne, but am glad we didn't go with it as Angelina Jolie named one of her twins that. I still think it's a beautiful name.

We never got our boy, but if we had he would have been James Devin.

I think Elliott would be cute for a girl...I've always liked boys names for girls. But...how do you pronounce that boy name?

We have someone at my workplace from Mexico whose name is Misael and I've loved it since the first time I met him.

It's pronounded "mis-eye-el"

;)Just for fun....

Boy - Justin Case

Twin boys - Hunter and Fisher

Girl - Rose Petal
Libertie Belle

I guess you already know the old joke about having a boy's name, JUST in CASE aka Justin Case....:rotfl:

If I had a girl, she would be McKenna Danielle

If I had a boy, he would be Daniel Joseph

My DH's friend, Daniel, was killed in Iraq in 2005. So both of these names would be in honor of him.

But no more kids for me. I would love to, but DH will not budge.

I have Wyatt Matthew and Anna Elizabeth. (My ex-h is their dad.)

DBF and I have discussed baby names, if we were to have any. We have come up with Vincent Peter for a boy and for a girl, we like Mary for the middle name, but there is debate on the first...Zoe, Emmaline, Emily, Ella...

I'm quite fond of Ella ;):goodvibes

I guess you already know the old joke about having a boy's name, JUST in CASE aka Justin Case....:rotfl:

LOL...when I was pregnant we joked that we'd name the kid "Andyu"... When we call our kids, it'd be..."Time to come in....Rayden, Kayleigh, And You"

This is a hypothetical question....right?

I have no idea what I would name a boy, but for a girl I would probably use Sarah or Meredith.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter