If you were only allowed to visit ONE Disney World park for the rest of your life....

I'm a Magic Kingdom girl all the way. Nothing beats the castle, Main Street and Wishes. :cloud9:

It's a tough choice between MK and AK. Those are both my favorite parks. I wish AK still had the parade but I would probably still pick it and then watch Wishes from outside the MK gates.

Disneyland. If it has to be a Disney WORLD park, I guess I'm out. I'll be fine if I never get back to any of them.

Right there with ya. Too bad the OP didn't ask which Disney Park in the world...... My choice would have been Tokyo's Disney Sea. Blows all the rest right out of the water.

Animal Kingdom or Magic Kingdom. I'd probably choose AK although MK is really close!

Ha! The rest of your life could be a long time ;)

A couple of our last few trips we (me) decided we'd only do 1 Disney park as we were visiting Universal parks, SeaWorld and Discovery Cove. MK was the choice everytime. It seemed to offer the most value for a one day visit.
A ticket to Epcot can seem like a high cover charge to shop and eat at some interesting places :flower3: Yes, there are rides, and fireworks, but eh, the rides aren't so great and the fireworks show we've seen a million times.
Not much at DS either. If AK was open later it would be a contender with MK, but if closing time is early we'll pass :sad:

If I could only visit one WDW park, it would have to be Animal Kingdom. Disneyland is better than the Magic Kingdom and DCA is better than Epcot and DHS. Animal Kingdom is different from both of those and it's a nice place to go.

Don't even have to think about it. Magic Kingdom!!! pixiedust:

Most of my favorite rides/attractions are there, and I love the castle!

Can't wait to be there again in a few weeks!! :hyper:

Animal Kingdom, due to the rides and my love of wild animals. I have an annual pass for Disneyland Paris, so can always see a castle and do the rides there. Plus, I would still go to Disneyland and DCA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter