If you think ICE was impressive - what happens when you put a bunch of engineering

bear_mom

DIS Veteran
students in a vast winter wonderland and give them 30 days with snow, ice and water? (I apologize for the bad photo quality - I was in college)

wc6.jpg

View from my dorm window of a statue in the building stage.

wc1.jpg

wc3.jpg

wc4.jpg

wc5.jpg

wc7.jpg

Looked familiar. Two of my best friends went there and had stories of similar occurrences. That and broom ball?

I want snow!
If I click my heels 3 times will I get some?
And I'm not talking about what they think is snow here. A few years ago, we got 8 inches (nearly a record). I was awaiting an important delivery by the big brown truck. Well, big brown trucks can't get to our zip code when there are 8" of snow, apparently. So I had to drive 20 miles to the airport and walk into the office to get my package. In line to pick up my package I noticed a photo on the wall showing, you guessed it, a big brown truck parked in front of a house with the driver walking up the very snowy walk with a package! :headache:

The photos are incredible. You must have had a few artists there among the engineering students.

So impressive!! Ok, but I have to admit the thing that got me to reply on this thread was the mention of broom ball!! I'm from Upstate NY and played broom ball more than once during college. I mean, what else do you do when it's 1am in the middle of winter? Study? I think not!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter