If You See It: Eat It! Via Panama to Disneyland - Completed and Link to New Trip Report 2/24

DSC04740.jpg

You can see the cafeteria chairs on the left and Mickey’s of Glendale is in the back. In the front you can see one gondola from the old Skyride at Disneyland and one “cart” (not sure how you would call it – waggon?) from the Disneyland Peoplemover!

Oh I love seeing those!!!!! Michael has quite the connections doesn't he! How fun.

DSC04737.jpg

(However, I think someone played with the direction. No way is Castaway Cay the same direction from Anaheim as Aulani! Unless you go the long way around the globe…)

Directionally challenged to say the least

We did spend quite some time in the shop and I bought some souvenirs for myself as well as for my sister and my brother in law. I could have spent a lot of money there! And the good thing was that the stuff was quite a bit less than the same items would have been in the parks. I guess these were already “employee prices”. Unfortunately there were no interesting t-shirts for women, so I ended up getting a regular t-shirt with a really cool design. But it does look odd on me (I am just not good with the boxy t-shirts…).

I can't do unisex t shirts either, which always makes me sad when I really love a design.

We went to Manhattan Beach:

DSC04764.jpg

DSC04765.jpg

DSC04774.jpg

We walked along the beach in the wonderful evening sun for quite a bit (until I was getting cold, it was not warm and it was very windy!):

I swear,
every time I have been to Manhattan or Huntington Beach, at some point I've been chilled.

DSC04766.jpg

DSC04768.jpg

DSC04778.jpg

Manhattan Beach also had a few really nice looking shops! But I was getting hungry and demanded food and we went to a place called

Both your meals, lunch and dinner looked good. What a great offsite day!

I enjoyed all your photos. That was a stroke of luck that you were in the right place at the right time for Big Thunder Mountain reopening. I love the Mint Juleps they do at Disneyland. I can't believe that I never got around to having one on our recent trip. The Matterhorn Macaroons at the Jolly Holiday Bakery are delicious. I love all the details from Fantasy Faire.

Corinna

That was the second time that we were in the right place for BTMRR to start up again. Either we were really lucky or BTMRR had really serious issues with being down all the time. ;-)

Those Mint Juleps are delicious - I can't wait to have another one!

I can't wait to try a Mint Julep and those Mickey beignets in May :thumbsup2

Yes!! I really can recommend them. :thumbsup2

I get myself a bit turned around in DL. Just odd for me to find some similar rides in very different places.

You are right that I have never experienced Space Mountain in it's regular form, I have only been there around Halloween so I have gotten the Ghost Galaxy version. Same for Haunted Mansion, only the Nightmare before Christmas version.

I am glad you were able to explore while Michael took advantage of the FP.
It was tough finding the beignet stand. It really is tucked in there. I think we walked around New Orleans Square twice before spotting it. :lmao:

I am now pretty familiar with three different parks and everytime I get to another Magic Kingdom style park I am a bit puzzled of where things are, but I think WDW is least confusing to me...

I love the Nightmare before Christmas version of the HM, we saw that in 2005. But I understand that you want to see the original at some point as well. I guess you need to plan a not-fall trip to DL...

The beignet stand is really hidden. And with all the construction going on in that area when I was there it was even more difficult. But I guess every CM should be able to point one to it.

I've caught up on your TR and am loving all the DL and CA things that you were able to do. I really like your comparisons to DLP of things. I loved the cruise part of the TR, too. :cool2:

Hi Lisa, great to see you here! It is really strange, but to me DLP and DL are far more similar than the MK at WDW. It feels like when they created DLP they used DL as the template, but moved on from there. Both parks have an amazing level of theming which I often feel the MK is lacking a bit.

Another jam packed day! I've never been to Rancho Zocalo. I guess because there are so many great Mexican restaurants in So Cal, I've never thought of eating Mexican while at DL.

That's great you finally tried the mint julep and liked it. The beneits and really good! I could go for some now.

I can understand your relcutance of going to Rancho del Zocalo, I feel the same about any place at Disney that serves pizza... Why eat a mediocre Disney pizza if there are so many places that serve far better pizza??

But I would recommend trying it anyway as it has such a lovely seating area!

I would love some beignets and Mint Julep right now as well!

I have a question. Did they have any nights where they sht down the lights for stargazing on deck?

I don't think they had that. I never saw anything about it in one of the Navigators, at least I can't remember it. It sounds like something I would have been interested in.

YOU DID IT! You took my advice and had a nomilicious beignet and MINT JULEP!! I told you you wouldn't regret it! (Real ones ARE better- and dangerous. Remember my story about having one at Mt. Vernon a few days before my WDW portion? and leaving my camera in the bathroom... and having to drive an hour back there to get it. Yeah, that story.) I confess, it brought a small tear to my eye being that that is one of the last few memories that truly stands out on that trip with my aunt. It was a small slice of Heaven being together listening to the Jazz and sharing a snack.

Yes, Michael got the better meal. Although if you'd put some salsa fresca or sour cream on those tacos, they'd have been amazing too, I'm sure.

Sorry, I"ve been so scarce. Only 6 weeks left until Spring BREAK!! WOOT!

Hope you make it to Spring Break safe and sound!!

I am still surprised that I loved the Mint Julep! I knew I would love the beignets. What's not to like about dough fried in fat with powdered sugar on to. I love it in all the different incarnations there are around the world. But a drink that is sooooo green??? Well, it was so good. Not sure about the real ones - not because of the danger, but somehow they never appealed to me. I guess I need to give them a try at some point...

I am really not an expert about Mexican food. But I will try to remember the tip for the next time i have tacos that I find dry.

NOOOO!!!!

Excellent strategy! That's a true Disney Parks Professional in action. :thumbsup2

Hmmm...I could get on board with giving it to someone, but tossing it??:rotfl:

I love beignets! So glad you enjoyed them.

I agree! Dole Whips make it much, much better.

If only...Still, we have Washington D.C. within 2 hours' drive, and most of the museums and zoo there are free.

I really liked the music on Space Mountain too. It seemed a lot faster there than at WDW.

When Michael read my update he commented on how crazy I was for suggesting that a FP should be tossed. I guess you two think alike in that regard! :goodvibes

I am not surprised that you love beignets. As I said to Liesa: What's not to liked about dough fried in fat and covered with sugar? It really seems to be something tha is universally loved.

I have to admit that I had no idea that you were that close to Washington DC! I would love to visit there, ever since I found out about all the wonderful museums they have there, I really have wanted to go there. What a great place to be able to visit without too much driving!

I think Space Mountain at DL feels very different. I agree with you that it seemed faster, but on the other hand, it also feeled like an easier coaster as it was so much less jerky.

I promise you that I will let you know when the next shopping opportunity arises. If all goes well, this should not be too far away as Michael and I would love to be at DL for the 60th anniversary celebrations which start at the end of May and will go on for at least 12 months.

Very cool! That would be wonderful. For some reason, the idea of WDI gear just strikes me as being really cool.

I love pies and cakes, but I can see why pies would be prefferable. The filling definitely gives it more of a distinct taste. That|s why I like cakes with a flavour, like my favourite, lemon pound cake.

I think you and I see eye to eye on that subject!

When Michael read my update he commented on how crazy I was for suggesting that a FP should be tossed. I guess you two think alike in that regard! :goodvibes

Michael seems like a wise man to me. :thumbsup2

I am not surprised that you love beignets. As I said to Liesa: What's not to liked about dough fried in fat and covered with sugar? It really seems to be something tha is universally loved.

Agreed! It's just about a perfect food.

I have to admit that I had no idea that you were that close to Washington DC! I would love to visit there, ever since I found out about all the wonderful museums they have there, I really have wanted to go there. What a great place to be able to visit without too much driving!

They have a good subway system which makes it easy to get around the city as well. If you ever get the chance to visit, let me know! We'd love to help you plan or maybe even come down for a visit!:thumbsup2

I am thoroughly enjoying your trip report and would not miss it for the world.

Disneyland on the whole has a special little place in my heart. This was supposed to be a no Disneyland year, but I am blotting a sneaky little trip for later in the year before my annual pass expires. This is likely to be a solo trip and that should give me plenty of opportunity to experience Radiator Springs at night.

We have had quite a few trips to Southern California so we have got around a bit. The visit to Walt Disney's grave happened when good friends of ours that live about 30 minutes from Disneyland took us sightseeing. We went to the La Brea Tar Pits in the morning and then the idea was we would spent the afternoon at Griffith Park. Unfortunately it was a Monday and everything was closed. I had read that Walt Disney is burried in Glendale and I asked how far Glendale was away. Our friends were curious why I wanted to know and the next thing I knew they asked me if I wanted to go right now. Graham just shook his head. He still refers to this as 'The Hunt for the Dead Disney". Still, I am glad that I had the opportunity to pay my respects.

Corinna

I think with the anniversary AND an AP, it should be out of question whether you go to DL... ::yes::

Sounds like an interesting day with your friends. Even though Graham seems to have a very morbid description of the day! :rotfl2:

Love, love, love seeing all your photos of DL. (Even though it makes me quite "homesick".)

Hope you get to plan a trip back to California soon! The 60th anniversary sounds like it is going to be really very nice - and it should be going on until at least spring 2016... Just saying. :rolleyes1

I loved looking at all the pictures in this update - you really caught alot of the amazing details of the park.

That mint julep sounds so good. I don't think I'd like the alcoholic version, but the DL versions sounds great!

Most of the pictures were really quick point and shoot pictures while walking along. I am glad that they turned out halfway useful!

Mint Julep is fantastic!!

Oh I love seeing those!!!!! Michael has quite the connections doesn't he! How fun.

Directionally challenged to say the least

I can't do unisex t shirts either, which always makes me sad when I really love a design.

I swear,
every time I have been to Manhattan or Huntington Beach, at some point I've been chilled.

Both your meals, lunch and dinner looked good. What a great offsite day!

Michael knows quite a few people around Disney and that is really a great bonus!! I never expected to get all this slightly behind the scenes access, but I really appreciate it!

I am glad to hear that someone else thinks the same about unisex t-shirts! I am often told that I am crazy and of course I can wear them. And just as you: often the unisex t-shirts have the nice designs as the femal cut ones are often far too girly for me...

I guess it is the cold ocean that makes the difference and it really cools down the wind coming onto land.

The food was great at both places, and the nicest thing was that it was nothing fancy!

Very cool! That would be wonderful. For some reason, the idea of WDI gear just strikes me as being really cool.

Michael seems like a wise man to me. :thumbsup2

They have a good subway system which makes it easy to get around the city as well. If you ever get the chance to visit, let me know! We'd love to help you plan or maybe even come down for a visit!:thumbsup2

Michael will appreciate being called "wise"!!

And even my brother in law who has been to DLP once and still thinks that there is no need to go to WDW or DL (Katharina is still working on him, keep your fingers crossed that she will be successful!) thought it was cool to have a WDI t-shirt! So, I think your feelings about it are totally normal!

I will certainly be in touch when I get to go to Washington DC! And I would love a chance to meet you and your family!!

Ok, let's try posting an update. I have the word file with me with the trip report and the next update is written. However, I am on my Ipad and need to try to cut and paste it over here. If the format is not that perfect just yet, please bear with me!!

Drinking with Trader Sam

Heading into Fantasyland we saw on one side of the castle this lovely wishing well:

DSC04878.jpg

The carousel with the Sword in the Stone anvil.

DSC04880.jpg

This was one of the things that made me fall in love with DL in 1992. They had this cute little show where Merlin would come and find the king of Disneyland. Several kids could try to pull out the sword and then the tiniest one succeeded and was crowned. The Sword in the Stone was one of the Disney films that I had seen at the cinema in my childhood and loved. So, it was extra special to me to see one of my favourite characters (Merlin)!

This is the entrance to the Storybook Land boat ride:

DSC04882.jpg

I am really sad that we missed going on it. I think the lines were always too long…

It’s a Small World is still being refurbished and therefore without crowds:

DSC04884.jpg

We headed into Toon Town:

DSC04886.jpg

DSC04896.jpg

Not sure whether we rode the Roger Rabbit ride then (I think so – we might have gotten a FP for it). This is a cute little dark ride. I think it adds a lot to DL’s toon town that they have a dark ride there. And I really like Roger Rabbit!

The Tea Cups are so pretty without a roof:

DSC04897.jpg

And I am just in love with this view:

DSC04900.jpg

I think I really don’t mind the small castle as the park has this beautiful mountain that to me is far superior to any castle (but then I might be a bit blasé about castles considering that my local one is five minutes away from my house).

There were pretty flowers in the Matterhorn area

DSC04902.jpg

We also rode Indiana Jones Adventure at some point this afternoon with a fastpass. Unfortunately the ride broke down just before we would have been let into the pre-show. We seriously debated to leave, but I really wanted to ride. So we ended up being stuck inside the line for nearly 30 minutes… There goes the advantage of FP. But the good thing was that we saw that there is actually a single rider line for Indy. It is not well advertised at all. You need to get to the CMs at the entrance and they give you a pass and with that you enter the ride through the exit. Then you need to cross the normal line twice, go over a bridge and use an elevator (California Screamin has a similar system). We used it on our last park day and it got us an additional ride without a long wait, but it was really complicated. The sad thing was that due to people being stupid they were not able to load one vehicle and I got assigned a row all by myself while Michael was already in another vehicle. We could have been together on the ride… However, Indy is absolutely fabulous! While it is exactly the same layout as Dinosaur at AK, it is so different. The sad thing however was that at the end there is a spectacular effect with a boulder and that did not work for me at all.

And then we headed over to DCA. Here one of my goals was to take a ride on the Red Trolley. They are really nice and have lovely decorations inside in the form of old fashioned advertisements:

DSC04903.jpg

DSC04905.jpg

We passed through bugs land:

DSC04906.jpg

To go to the theatre where they would usually show It’s Tough to be a Bug. While we were there it was turned into a preview for Maleficent:

DSC04908.jpg

It was a 12 minute (or so) trailer. Very well done. However, it confirmed to me that I had no interest whatsoever to see that film.

We decided to take a spin on one of the rides in Bugs Land:

DSC04909.jpg

This is actually a really neat ride. I would recommend it if there is not a long wait (we just walked on).

While Bugs Land is a bit cheesy, it is very nicely themed. It really gives you the feel that you shrunk to bugs size. Even the lamps are fireflies (which in German are called Glühwürmchen which means little glow worms):

DSC04910.jpg

And then we headed over to Carsland where I took a picture of Stanley, the founder of Radiator Springs:

DSC04917.jpg

I think we might have taken another spin on RSR using the single rider line.

The park closed early today and we were not going to stick around for WoC again. Instead we decided to leave the park and go and have a nice dinner.

We were discussing our options and somehow decided to go to Catal, which is a restaurant in Downtown Disney that calls itself modern Mediterranean. They have a wonderful patio on the second floor overlooking Downtown Disney, but I decided that it was too chilly to sit outside. But it is also very pretty inside.

However, neither of us got something Mediterranean. I had ribs:

DSC04921.jpg

They were absolutely delicious!

And Michael had Prime Rib. I think it was some kind of special deal on the menu (I don’t see it on the current menu) and you could chose different sizes of the cut. Michael likes his beef well done and said that he would love to get an end piece. And despite ordering the smallest size on the menu, he got a very sizeable portion – and the end piece that he wanted:

DSC04920.jpg

We both loved the place! The food was excellent. The server was great, the atmosphere relaxed. I would love to go back there – especially on a warmer evening when I would be comfortable on the patio.

After dinner we continued on to another must do (at least for adults) at DLR: Trader Sam’s!

This is a tiki bar at the Disneyland Hotel that is fairly new, but immediately got quite a cult following. The fact that they are so popular also makes it a bit difficult to get a spot. It was absolutely crowded inside where you can witness certain effects when certain drinks are being ordered. And even outside it took a little waiting for a table to open up. But then our lovely server for that evening (she was really great!!) gave us the menu and we settled in. Luckily the patio had those heater lamps, so I was not too cold.

DSC04922.jpg

DSC04923.jpg

I got the Hippopotomai-tai:

DSC04926.jpg

It comes in a lovely tiki souvenir glass that is now on my dresser holding some of my jewellery and reminding me of the great vacation!

If you don’t want the souvenir glass, they can also serve the drink in a normal glass. And our lovely server even brought us unused glasses to take home with us instead of the ones that had had our drinks in them. Michael also got a souvenir glass, he got the Shipwreck on the Rocks which comes in a ceramic mug that looks like a barrel and has Trader Sam’s written on it.

We both agreed that we liked my drink better, but both drinks were excellent and really good!! I was so tempted to have another one, but I also had had a beer with dinner and thought that another one of these potent cocktails might be a little too much and on the way back to the hotel, I was really glad that I had been sensible as I certainly could feel already that one drink from Trader Sam’s!

The drinks in the souvenir glasses were not cheap, but considering how good they were and that we really wanted the glasses, I thought they were absolutely worth it!

After our drinks we went exploring a little bit and found this great view:

DSC04928.jpg

This is from the top floor of the Paradise Pier Hotel. Nice, isn’t it?

Up Next: That crab is going to eat me!!!

Last edited:
Looks great to me! And was no problem at all! :banana::banana::banana:

I really like that when you go to the "More Options..." Reply page, you have nearly the whole page to work with as the reply window and the full text is visible witout having to scroll in a small editor window!!

Off to change the thread title. But new links will only get added when I am at the computer. Cut and paste from an ipad is a bit off a hassle.

I think with the anniversary AND an AP, it should be out of question whether you go to DL... ::yes::

Sounds like an interesting day with your friends. Even though Graham seems to have a very morbid description of the day! :rotfl2:

Now that you say it like this, I really sounds like a no brainer.

Well, it is Graham you are talking about ;)

That single rider line at Indiana Jones is great. I agree that it is complicated, but it has saved me so much time.

Dinner at Catal looked great and I love Trader Sam's. I have heard that a spin off will oped at the Polynesian at Walt Disney World soon.

Corinna

We had dinner at Catal when I went to DL in 2009, and we really enjoyed it!

I'm excited for Trader Sam's to come to the Polynesian. I haven't been to the one at DL, but I hear so many great things about it!

I've really enjoyed reading this report!

Thanks! It is always great to hear that people actually enjoy what I am writing! :goodvibes

Now that you say it like this, I really sounds like a no brainer.

Well, it is Graham you are talking about ;)

That single rider line at Indiana Jones is great. I agree that it is complicated, but it has saved me so much time.

Dinner at Catal looked great and I love Trader Sam's. I have heard that a spin off will oped at the Polynesian at Walt Disney World soon.

Corinna

I am happy to help with some Disney enabling!!:woohoo:

Yes, there will be a bar at the Poly like Trader Sam's - I think called Sam's Grotto or so. Shoul be great! I just hope it will not be turned into a place that requires ADRs!!

I was really happy that Michael knew about these single rider lines as some of them are so strange that you don't beleive that they are there. But the CMs were always helpful about it.

We had dinner at Catal when I went to DL in 2009, and we really enjoyed it!

I'm excited for Trader Sam's to come to the Polynesian. I haven't been to the one at DL, but I hear so many great things about it!

I have only heard good things about Catal. It is a bit pricey, but I really liked it! I think it is owned by the same company that owns the restaurants in the Italy pavillion at Epcot.

Trader Sam's is really a nice bar, great drinks, fun atmosphere. I am afraid some people at WDW might be expectiong too much - like the return of the Adventurer's Club. And it is definitely far more low key than that.

I think I really don’t mind the small castle as the park has this beautiful mountain that to me is far superior to any castle (but then I might be a bit blasé about castles considering that my local one is five minutes away from my house).

Even the thought of a castle being so close to home feels exotic to me! I do agree that the Matterhorn makes for a very striking view.

However, Indy is absolutely fabulous! While it is exactly the same layout as Dinosaur at AK, it is so different.

I don't want to spoil my Indiana Jones experience, but I'm glad you were able to ride and enjoy it so much! That single-rider line sounds really tricky to navigate.

It was a 12 minute (or so) trailer. Very well done. However, it confirmed to me that I had no interest whatsoever to see that film.

Me too. I thought they got it perfect with the original Sleeping Beauty. No need to change that!

It comes in a lovely tiki souvenir glass that is now on my dresser holding some of my jewellery and reminding me of the great vacation!

Can you believe that we didn't come back with a glass like this from Hawaii? I think that might be my wife's biggest regret.

Side note--I'm seeing a couple of repeat photos in your chapter: two of the Maleficent sign, two of the bug lamp, and two of the tiki glass. Those are in place of what was meant to be the photo of the Bug's Life ride, Stanley, and the view from the Paradise Pier hotel. Are they showing up correctly on your screen?

Lovely photos around the park. I love just soaking it in and finding unique photo angles and views to remember the place.

Your meal at Catal looked really tasty. Based on Michael's entree I really seriously considered eating there last night when our original plans fell through, but in the end Fran was looking for something a little lighter. I'll post details on my thread and I think you'll find it ironic based on my comments here on your thread.

I'm glad you enjoyed Trader Sam's and the souvenir mug. We really enjoy hanging out there, but ruled it out this trip since I'm avoiding sugar. Those drinks are sweet and potent!

Playing catch up as I'm not getting notifications after the board upgrade. Another wonderful day in DL!

Jill in CO

Lovely photos around the park. I love just soaking it in and finding unique photo angles and views to remember the place.

Your meal at Catal looked really tasty. Based on Michael's entree I really seriously considered eating there last night when our original plans fell through, but in the end Fran was looking for something a little lighter. I'll post details on my thread and I think you'll find it ironic based on my comments here on your thread.

I'm glad you enjoyed Trader Sam's and the souvenir mug. We really enjoy hanging out there, but ruled it out this trip since I'm avoiding sugar. Those drinks are sweet and potent!

So funny that you read my DL update while being at DL yourself! And nearly used it as a meal recommendation. I am not sure they have Michael's dish there are all the time though. It was some kind of special I think.

If you are avoiding sugar, tropical drinks are certainly not a good choice! And it would not be fun sitting there having a diet coke...

Playing catch up as I'm not getting notifications after the board upgrade. Another wonderful day in DL!

Jill in CO

Hi there!! I am surprised how many people choose to get email notifications on their threads! I would get crazy with all the mail in my inbox!! This was one of the first things I figured out after I signed up on the DIS how to disable that... But I am sorry for all of you who love it that this got mixed up with the change over. I hope now you are ready to read all future updates!! :goodvibes

Ok, I need to let you know of these fantastic feature that I found out about here on the boards!!!

If you want to split up someone else's post in the past for the reply (like I did with @Captain_Oblivious here) the only way I knew was to add the stupid [ Quote ... code before and after every little snippet.

With the new boards, you highlight the bit you want to quote with your mouse and once it is highlighted you get a little blue box:Bildschirmfoto 2015-02-06 um 20.58.40.png

You click on "+ Quote" and then do the same with the next snippet of text. Once you have selected everything you want, you go down to the bottom of the page to the reply window. There you will see button "Insert Quotes" this will give you a pop up window where you can confirm which quotes you want to add and then they appear in your post with the appropriate code just around the text you want to quote. SOOOO much easier!!

And I purposely used Mark's post to demonstrate it as he is such a master of the splitting up a quote technic!! :bounce:

Even the thought of a castle being so close to home feels exotic to me! I do agree that the Matterhorn makes for a very striking view.

I find the thought of being able to drive to the White House exotic! ;) And the Matterhorn is such a great view point! I think I never think of the castle at DL as a big central point of the park, but as the entrance to Fantasyland, just like every land has a special entrance.

I don't want to spoil my Indiana Jones experience, but I'm glad you were able to ride and enjoy it so much! That single-rider line sounds really tricky to navigate.

I just read your newest update and I am afraid that I kind of can see where the IJ experience went...

Me too. I thought they got it perfect with the original Sleeping Beauty. No need to change that!

Seems to be the current fad though. Now there is Cinderella and then there will be Beauty and the Beast (with Emma Watson as Belle...)... However, I really liked the Alice in Wonderland film from a few years ago.

Can you believe that we didn't come back with a glass like this from Hawaii? I think that might be my wife's biggest regret.

Oh no!! Maybe I need to put one in with the stuff from WDI?? ;) If I already HAVE to go to the WDI shop for you, I might even take up the hardship of having to go to Trader Sam's again...

Side note--I'm seeing a couple of repeat photos in your chapter

Thanks for the alert! @nodnol had told me about that as well, but I was on my Ipad for the whole week and editing posts on it was a bit too difficult for me... Now back on computer and I got the right ones in. She wanted to make fun of my mistakes, but I guess she did not get around to it...:confused3 She was busy having fun and going to concerts and stuff like that...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter