If you saw a grown woman walking around the park like this...

It's an awesome style! I'd love to do something like that!

But I'm terrible at self-styling my hair, so I usually just wear a tiara.

Ok, I'm going to go against pretty much every other post on this thread and honestly say that I don't think it's cute. However, I STILL think you should wear it, as my opinion is not the one that matters! It will make you happy and put you in the Disney spirit, so by all means go ahead with it and don't worry about what a few fuddy duddies like me may think.

P.S. I will be making some fashion choices that would make others cringe at WDW as well - socks with sandals and a big ear hat on top! Do I care that others may think I look crazy? Not in the least. :thumbsup2

P.S. I will be making some fashion choices that would make others cringe at WDW as well - socks with sandals and a big ear hat on top! Do I care that others may think I look crazy? Not in the least. :thumbsup2
I, too, commit the fashion crime of socks with sandals (but only whilst at Disney). While wearing my tiara. You know... to keep it classy. :rotfl:

Go for it. I think it's awesome and would say so if I saw you in the park. You will probably have many people complimenting you and asking how you did it. I think you should get a picture with Mickey with your hair showing like that. Too cute.

AWESOME!!!!! I love it. If I saw you at Disney with hair like that I would be telling everybody at home about the awesome lady with Mickey hair I saw on my trip! Have fun!

The only times I ever thought something was odd, was a woman (Bigger than Pooh-sized) wearing a halter, a micro miniskirt, and 4 inch heels. Had it been Halloween it would not have gotten a second thought. I just could not figure out how she walked in those heels all day (& I saw her several times). Most of the time, the only thing I look to see whether people are wearing SMILES. If wearing that makes you smile, then by all means wear it. Have fun, and have a magical vacation! I hope I see someone with it sometime- I'll probably ask "Disboard-er?"!

That wouldn't even register on my list of weird things I've seen on people at the parks. It's not disgusting or offensive or dangerous, so who cares if people don't like it? For whatever my opinion's worth, I think it's awesome. :thumbsup2

I don't think age-appropriate rules apply at Disney.

I hope not. I am 47 and wear my tiara from the time I walk out of our room until well after dinner!

Ok, is this weird? I just bought one of those cheapo $1 sock bun things from Amazon (http://amzn.to/1D0SGWX) because I saw this photo on Pinterest and thought the hairstyle was cute. Right!? So cute. But then I started second guessing myself... is this hairstyle only cute for little kids?? Or could I get away with it as a 30-year-old? Or should I even care? :rolleyes1

I saw go for it! Its Disney!

I love it! I would definitely do it! I'm in my 50s and would have no problem wearing my hair like that walking around the parks. Disney is for all of us at any age, and as long as it makes you happy, go for it!

I think that hair style is fine.

You're showing your Disney side. ;)

I LOVE THAT!

I hope my hair is long enough to give it a try, I think it looks great and I can't keep a tiara on at all, but my girls and I could have matching mickey hair buns.

Thanks for the pic and idea!!!

If you like it and you would feel comfortable, that is all that matters. Don't second guess...and definitely don't let others change your mind. :cheer2:

I would think it was awesome! But this is coming from the woman who sewed and proudly wore a seven dwarfs dress and a dumbo dress while at WDW.

That is adorable. Yes, you should do it! Most people will either not notice or notice and think it's adorable. And who cares about the ones who don't like it?? Very cute! Saving to show my DD :). I imagine she will try it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter