If you play World of Warcraft... Sound Off Here

Nazran

Mouseketeer
I found in aother thread quite a few players.... Undead Rogue - mutilate spec. In Naxx25 at the moment waiting for Thaddius.

I played for a while, eventually got sick of it (and had my guild disappear) and haven't felt all that inclined to return.

Well I have two toons that I play on the Kirin Tor server. I have a gnome warrior with green pigtails that I have played for 3 years. I was a gnome warrior before it was the cool thing to have.:lmao:

I actually just changed mains to get more raiding time to a Draenei mage. SPACE GOATS FTW!!

My guild is currently in Ulduar and working Hodir.

I just picked the game back up again. I rerolled some toons on Shadowsong realm and in the process of finding a guild. My main is on a The Scryers realm and none of my old guildmates or friends seem to be playing anymore.

Played a draeini shaman for a while, loved her; hubby has a gnome warlock that he enjoyed too. We can't afford anything extra at this point, so we're not playing now. :sad1:

I know how you feel Darsa. Especially if you have multiple accounts, it can start to add up. Right now we have 3 accounts. We started with one and then for a wedding anniversary gift, my DH split the account gave me my own account so that we could play together. Then when his brother stopped playing he took over his account b/c he hated the toons going to waste. On that account there was a hunter and a resto shammy. Well the brother wanted to play again, so they split the account and he got to keep the shammy b/c he already had a hunter. He wants to get a 4th account so that we can all play together as a family. My DH plays a dwarf hunter and a draenei resto shammy. In our guild he is the hunter cc.

I know we all spend a lot of time on here, but don't forget to get your Children's Week stuff done. I did it on my mage enough to get two pets, and then I will do all of it on my warrior b/c I want that mount for the World Events.

I just noticed that Naz you are from Euless. I'm in Keller. Do you ever go to the DFW DIS meets?
Desiree I noticed your in Baton Rouge. I would love to be in LA right now. Actually since it's getting lunch time I would love to be at Frany & Johnny's in NOLA with some of their fried catfish. My sister used to live in NOLA b/c she went to Tulane law school, but is now back in Texas.

Well since I didn't go to bed until 3:30 AM b/c of doing a late night 10man Naxx and getting Children's week started, and I got up at 7 AM to get kids to school, I'm off to bed. Go get those achievements!!!

Yea, it's good to be in Louisiana this time of year with the seafood but that's also a bad thing too. Especially if you play WoW alot and sit on your behind! All the seafood seems to land in your midsection!

We've got 2 accounts but my hubby isn't really into wow anymore so we're thinking of dropping his. At least you know you can always pick it back up again but why spend the money if he isn't even playing, atm.

Letthewookiewin,

LOVE your name, btw. I have that on a t-shirt somewhere in the closet! :chewy:

Ok all the Star Wars references remind me of the best guild name ever that I saw recently.... Scruffy Nerf Herders!

I played for quite awhile, it became something I spent waaaaaaaaaay too much time on. I finally just gave it up, not sure if I'll go back again ever, I don't own the Lich King yet.

My whole family plays on Dragonmaw...For the Horde!

DH: 80 hunter main plus 60+ priest and a bunch of other lowbies
Me: 79 (close to 80) hunter and a 33 mage
DD: 62 Deathknight, hunter and warrior in the teens and a lock at some level. She is 9 and has the most fun starting characters and leveling them for a while. She can also take DH's hunter into BGs for him and run him very well. My favorite thing is to watch her take out allies and they never know they were powned by a kid. :lmao:
BIL: 80 shammy
DNep 80 Hunter
DNep 80 Rogue and 80 druid

plus we have infected many friends... :laughing:

I have been taking a break, Spring is really busy, then my Grandpa died and I lost my mojo for a bit. I have started up again and am getting back into the groove.

Well we tried Thaddius about 5 times last night... we had a few pugs with us that could not seem to jump from the platforms to Thaddius with out falling in to the slime. We would get him to 3 or 4% and run out of time before those 50k enrage hits start coming. Very odd considering we were pumping out sufficient dps.

Wookie... I have never been to a local DIS meet...

My main is an undead rogue on the Lethon server. Full epics besides offhand. We are clearing Naxx25 regularly and dabbling in Ulduar but we are holding off until more of the bugs are sorted. I also have a 72 hunter, 68 warlock , and 35 priest I play when I want a night off from guild raiding.

DH & I both play on Draenor, Alliance side. I've got an 80 combat rogue and assorted lower level toons I start leveling and then get bored with. Hubby has an 80 holy priest and 80 arcane mage.

Our guild is working Naxx too. We're clearing everything but Kel-Thuzad on a weekly basis on both 10 & 25 man now but haven't had much luck against him. Only a fellow WoW addict would get my excitement over this - we just managed our first one-night (3.5 hr) clear of all 4 quarters of 10man Naxx, so when we go back tonight for night two we've just got Saph and KT and about 3.5-4hrs to get 'em down. We'll get him tonight, I'm sure!

My kids play on a different server, don't remember which at the moment, because they like starting toons to play with the looks and seldom level past the teens. DH & I got tired of them taking up slots on our realm and moved them the last time WoW opened up transfers to reduce our main realm population.

Thanks Desiree, it's one of my favorite parts from the Star Wars movies.

Y'all should have seen the look on my nephew's face one day after I picked him up from school. Since I'm a stay at home mom, for a while to help them out with money, I picked my nephew (he's 8) up from school. He goes to a different district than mine do and ended up having to stop b/c I kept being too late to pick him up b/c his school got out at the same time as my DS's. Anyway, so the 3 boys were talking in the car about how they like to play WoW. My DNeph said that he had an Undead Rogue he was lvl'ing and a lvl 80 one.
I said, "hunny, I play a gnome warrior and since undead rogues love to kill me in bg's and cannibalize me, they are my arch nemesis. See'ing that you are my arch nemesis I can not let you into my house."
He got a stange look on his face and said, "but what do I do until my mom gets here."
I said, "sit out in the driveway."
He said, "but what if some tries to steal me."
I said, "do what any good rogue would do, stealth so they can't see you. Then you can sneak up and kidney shot them."

Well he knew when I said to kidney shot them that I was joking b/c we sneak up behind the kids all the time and tickle them while saying "kidney shot" over and over.

So he said, "Aunt Kim your being a smart butt aren't you b/c you're really good at that."

My response to that was to shake my head up and down like I was saying yes, but I said "Nooooo".

It was all too funny really. He still talks about how I almost tricked him into thinking he had to stay in the driveway while he waited for his mom to pick him up.

I play on Dragonblight. My main is a NE Druid. I only have 1 acccount but have every class except a warrior. Most of my alts get neglected for a while until I need them for something then give them a big push. I just got my tailor (mage) to 65 to uncap her tailoring to make stuff for my 73 priest. I was in a raiding guild but didn't raid. I work 2 jobs and although I play WoW at my night job I don't feel comfortable raiding. When 3.1 came out my friends and I gquit and went back to the small guild where our alts were. Right now we're all about having fun and enjoying the game. We'll do 10 man Nax and it's so much fun. Every now and then I take a break from the game for a month or so. Helps me to not get burned out.

My DH plays WoW all the time. He even got a WoW Mastercard so he can earn points to get WoW stuff.

me = 80 combat rogue (+ some others)
dh = 80 prot. pally & 80 frost mage (+ lots of other toons)
bil = 80 ret. pally (+lots of other toons)
sil = 80 holy priest (+ some others)
bro= ?? he plays off and on again ... i think he has a boomkin at 56 or something

we play together almost everynight ... we dont live very close - so we get to spend time together on WoW ! its great!!!

we started a guild called "The Family" and its nothing but us and our toons ... its insane ... we have like over 35 characters in there ....

we play on Alexstraza (sp)

question : how do you get the pets for Childrens Week ... i only have tomorrow to play .. i'll be out of town the rest of the week :/

me = 80 combat rogue (+ some others)
dh = 80 prot. pally & 80 frost mage (+ lots of other toons)
bil = 80 ret. pally (+lots of other toons)
sil = 80 holy priest (+ some others)
bro= ?? he plays off and on again ... i think he has a boomkin at 56 or something

we play together almost everynight ... we dont live very close - so we get to spend time together on WoW ! its great!!!

we started a guild called "The Family" and its nothing but us and our toons ... its insane ... we have like over 35 characters in there ....

we play on Alexstraza (sp)

question : how do you get the pets for Childrens Week ... i only have tomorrow to play .. i'll be out of town the rest of the week :/

Sounds like our guild except we're friends and family and a bit larger.

You get the pets by doing a couple quest chains. They don't take too long, just some running around. Not sure if you're horde or alliance. I'm alliance so can only give that side. One orphan you can get for quests is in SW in the cathedral area. There's like 3 places you have to take him to. Then he gives you 2 follow-up quests. After those 2 it's back to turn it in and get your pet.

The other orphan you get is in Shatt in LC. It's the same thing just different places to take it. I got both pets tonight before doing Naxx. Now I need to start working on the achievements. Ugh, the School of Hard Knocks one is going to suck.

Oh Yay I found the WoW thread! I meet my hubby on WoW :lovestruc (we were hardcore raiders back in the day but due to RL situations we haven't been able to fit it back in) but I haven't been playing much lately since I'm dis obsessed and planning our 3-year anniversary at WDW. I can't believe a week ago DH reminded me "we need to do Noblegarden" and just yesterday I went "omg it ends at 11:59pm Saturday!" - I've never missed events, especially since the long strange trip meta achievement! So we spent all afternoon getting Noblegarden and Children's week done - FEW! Now I can get back to disboards :rotfl:

Also, how many of us WoW/Dis'ers are also SW (Star Wars) geeks!!! (ME!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter