If you ordered AG dolls on QVC

CTmommyx3

DIS Veteran
what is your ordeer status? Mine says still processing and I ordered right away. I had my order done before any other doll had even came up. When Chrissa was on. I hear some people have gotten that the order has shipped or an email saying the shipping date.

I ordered last night on their website and got an email saying I should receive it by August 3. I've never ordered from them before, so I hope they're right. I ordered this for my dgd for xmas so I am not in a hurry but would like to see it. I got this because of everyone talking about the doll. She hasn't asked for it but she's only six. I thought girls started collecting them when they were older.

i ordered as soon as the show started the other night, and i got an e-mail today saying my order had shipped.

I order from QVC a lot and when you are ordering popular items or the Todays Special Value it is not unusual for it to say in process or processing for a while. I have never recieved an email saying my item would not be shipped. You can't place an order for a sold out item unless it says it is sold out and then you go on wait list...but you would have to confirm this. I am pretty sure your order is just fine. :thumbsup2

I have received an e-mail that my order has shipped. QVC is usually really good about getting things shipped out quickly.:cutie:

My order status says shipped today but I haven't gotten an email.

I just checked and my Gwen/Sonali is shipped but still says processing for Josefina.

I was having so much trouble getting my account set up, that I guess the acct set up never completed. I had to enter my username and pin number several times then it would tell me that an account with that email was already active. I never did receive a confirmation email after I placed my order. I didn't really think about it until I saw this thread.

I checked my cc# online and the charge has gone thru, so I guess that's good. I don't think I can check the status of the order or track the shipment. As I just tried to log into the QVC site it wouldn't recognize my email. That's frustrating. I thought the QVC site was just a little squirrely that night b/c the Dis momma's were on there ordering all the dolls. I had no clue that it was an actual problem. Curious to know when Felicity will arrive.

I ordered Chrissa, Gwen and Sonali all in one order that I placed a couple of hours or so after the Sunday morning show aired. DD had orig said she wanted Felicity and Elizabeth then changed her mind. So I actually went back in, cancelled that order, and did a completely new order for Chrissa and friends. I checked my order status last night and it showed that Chrissa had shipped and Gwen & Sonali were still being processed. This morning I had two emails saying that all dolls had shipped.

Just got my email saying the 3 dolls have shipped. Now I need to find a good hiding place!

I've received shipping notices for both orders that I placed. Hopefully yours won't take much longer! :goodvibes

I ordered Chrissa and Elizabeth as soon as they were up and I got e-mals on Monday that they had both shipped.:goodvibes

I ordered Elizabeth right after Midnight and Chrissa during the 10 am show and got an email yesterday saying they shipped. When I check the tracking numbers, it still says billing information received so that should be updated soon. I'm supposed to get them by Friday. Then I have to find someplace to hide them for Santa.

Just got my email saying the 3 dolls have shipped. Now I need to find a good hiding place!

I ordered Elizabeth right after Midnight and Chrissa during the 10 am show and got an email yesterday saying they shipped. When I check the tracking numbers, it still says billing information received so that should be updated soon. I'm supposed to get them by Friday. Then I have to find someplace to hide them for Santa.

I use those plastic bins (not the clear ones) and put my purchases in those and store them in my laundry room. If there is one place in the house that nobody but me goes in, its there ;)

I ordered Chrissa and the twins just after Midnight - different orders. Both have a status online of shipped EDD of 7-31. Never received an email about shipping.

Hope they get shipped in brown boxes. With my daughter here all day, it would be easier to get into the house.

If you have any questions about the status of your order, call customer service... very nice and helpful folks :goodvibes

I've been ordering from QVC for years, well, decades actually and they are always very responsive. :thumbsup2

I did get an email that mine shipped, as well. :cool1:

I use those plastic bins (not the clear ones) and put my purchases in those and store them in my laundry room. If there is one place in the house that nobody but me goes in, its there ;)

Ooh, good idea! Thanks for the tip.

I just checked and mine are out for delivery.:cool1: I'm glad that hubby is home so he can hide them before I pick DD up from camp. Now just have to wait until the beginning of September for the horses.

When we got home from a playdate, the boxes were on the front porch. Thnakfully they are in plain brown boxes. I only opened the boxes wnough to make sure that the correct number of boxes were inclosed. Can't wait until bedtime to get a closer look.

We got Chrissa today and was shipped the 26th. We're still wait listed for Elizabeth. If we don't get her though, no big deal. I just took a chance.

I opened the box in a locked room and looked at her. She is lovely and my DD5 will love her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter