if you order CROCS from their website...

Papa Deuce

<font color="red">BBQ loving, fantasy football pla
about how long did you have to wait for delivery?

I ordered mine only a few days ago, but I am REALLY hoping they are at my house by Tuesday... I have my fantasy football draft that night, and I know when I show up wearing them, it will cause quite a "stir"! :rotfl:

BTW, they have the Philadelphia Eagles logo on them, so that is why I want them for the draft. We have Cowboys and Giants fans among our team owners.... ;)

I ordered twice from them.

When I paid for shipping...it was a 2 week wait
When I got Free shipping ...3 days!

Did they send you a email confimation...with Tracking yet?

Dont forget Monday is a holiday!:headache:

It takes a while from their website, I have been getting mine from surfanddirt.com, I got them very quickly

I get mine from shoebuy.com. They have free shipping and free returns if you don't like them. I've gotten mine really fast. I have a recent code for 20% off. PM me if you are interested. I think if someone sends you an email invitation you get an additional savings on your first pair.

I ordered twice from them.

When I paid for shipping...it was a 2 week wait
When I got Free shipping ...3 days!

Did they send you a email confimation...with Tracking yet?

Dont forget Monday is a holiday!:headache:

Nope.... :sad2:

I've ordered 3x from ExtremeFootwear. Free shipping and it always arrives in about 3 days.

I am pretty sure I got one. (I am at work not home...so i cant check)
How bout you check your order on their website?

Shipped yesterday, so most likely I won't have them for the draft.... :sad2:

My sister ordered from them and it took 2 weeks. I ordered from Shoebuy and it took 2 days.

Mine took 10 days. Arrived the very day we left for WDW. On a morning flight. Bummer.

Oops. I said there was a code for the sale at shoebuy. I looked and it's most shoes on the site and they give it at checkout with no code needed. I threw a pair of Disney Crocs in my cart and the discount did show up. So I assume that means all Crocs are part of the sale?

If you get a referal by a member you get $10 off an order. I think you can get that in addition to the sale. If you want to try, feel free to PM me your email and I'd be glad to try to help you get the extra $10 off.

I used the Iwon link for shoebuy. It was $10 off the order plus an additional 10% for being a member. I ordered 4 pairs separately so I got $11 or $12 each pair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter