• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you only had a half hour...

i'd tell all my friends and family how much i loved them.. and then i'd double-check my will and make sure i didn't include any of the ones i had just lied to.

oh, wrong question.

i guess i'd get on line for soarin' and play the wave with a few hundred people for 30 minutes.

I would walk through a park-MK. There is something about walking down main street and on the quiet paths around the castle that make my heart leap and melt at the same time! :goodvibes

Splash Mountain. It is always the first thing we do on our trips (aside from grabbing a bite to eat).

That depends on where you are when the half hour starts. If you are in MK parking lot you can't even get into MK in a half hour.

I know, I know...I'm over thinking this thing. :rotfl:

Haunted Mansion then Peter Pan's Flight. If I could squeeze in a ride on the carousel, I would do that too! :goodvibes

A great ride on Splash Mountain, a quick lunch at Peco Bills and than a short walk over to get a Dole Whip!
I can't wait till Labor day week to enjoy this!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter