IF you need a fix

tinkbutt

DIS Veteran
disney will be on travel channel at 2pm probably the same just behind the scenes one but it is a fix !!

no prob I have seen it already but it is better to have Disney in the background then anything else!!!

OOOOOOoooo Enjoy that cruise be sure to tell me how it was I've been thinking of doing that one!!!

no prob I have seen it already but it is better to have Disney in the background then anything else!!!

OOOOOOoooo Enjoy that cruise be sure to tell me how it was I've been thinking of doing that one!!!

I totally agree with! I've been in a Pixar kick lately, so I was watcing The Incredibles again. However, WDW trumps that!

I'll be definatly be posting about my trip. I'm taking my laptop, so I'm either going to write everyday and post it all when I get back or blog it while there, depending on how much that'll cost me!

I hear ya I have been on a pirates kick lately I've watch all three about three time in the past two months

looking forward to that TR!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter