If you married a Disney character who would it be?

IndigoFaith

I love Vanellope and Cinderella!
If you married a Disney character, who would it be? I say John Smith, because he's handsome, adventurous, loving and I have a crush on him.

Love this thread!

John Smith is a good answer! But I think I'd have to say Flynn Rider. Adventurous, handsome and can make me laugh.

Peter Pan. Don't ask. I'm just leaving it at that. But if I had a second choice it would be Eugine Fitzherbert.

Oh, I am already married to Grumpy. I think Happy would be a nice change.

Top three, I can't choose between all of them!

1. Phoebus~ He is brave and he is strong. He saved a family from a burning house even though it meant being fired and killed by Frollo's orders. He even went after Esmeralda after finding out that Frollo was going to attack her. He didn't want to see her burned at the stake and he has a heart of gold.

2 John Smith~ He jumps into the water and saves the life of Thomas even though all odds were against him. He put away his weapons to listen to reason and he realizes his mistakes. He even comes back in the second movie to save Pocahontas. He is great in both movies and in both movies his line reads are epic.

3. Beast~ Adam is a true person and he admits to mistakes. He finds out that he does have a good heart and he is a hero. He fights Gaston even though it means death.

Eugene, Will Turner, Jack Sparrow, or prince Eric.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter