• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you look out the window right now

Three pine trees if I look out the front and a Rose of Sharon if I look out the back.

my daughter jumping off the waterfall into our pool with my husband yelling at her to stop :lmao:

Sitting at my desk I can look out the bay window in the family room which is facing north, I can see part of our front yard, the road, a cornfield, and trees off in the distance.

Camelback Mountain

Camelback_Mountain_aerial_view.jpg

The corner of my front deck and a whole lot of really tall evergreen trees.

My sidewalk and curb ripped out, today!!!! Lots of road work going on and almost everyone either has to, or wants to replace sidewalks and curbs while this is going on.

I guess I'll play along seriously this time.

Out of the window I'm currently sitting near are rows of beautiful Cascade Hops and Goldings Hops, just waiting to be harvested next week, dried, and put into an awesome homebrew! :thumbsup2

front window-a cow pasture with a herd of cattle and out the back-the pool, garden and the barn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter