• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you have old Mickey

Queen2

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a
Mouse paint chips/samples(from Home Depot) hold on to them. I have called several stores in my area & they have no clue what I'm talking about. If anyone has them in there area please pm me. I'll call the store & see if I can get them some way. Anyone willing to send some I'll pay the postage

TIA

Try Lowe's.. Dh got some at Lowes a few weeks ago

I know Andy (Verandah Man on the Dis boards) used to have one scanned and saved on his computer.

Maybe you could shoot him a PM. I bet if he still has it he would be glad to e-mail you a copy.

Good Luck with your search!

What colors are you looking for? I have lots that I got a few years ago. I'll send some to you if you want.

Jennifer

If you are talking about the Mickey Head paint colors, I just picked up some last week at our Home Depot. They had alot in many colors.

The ones we have here are on a little piece of cardstock. they had every color under the sun. I looking for the chips for a name tag.

Thanks everyone. :banana: :cheer2:

I was just in our Home Depot Sat. and grabbed a bunch - they had a ton. I wanted to be sure I had what I needed for our Oct. cruise. I would be happy to send some out!!!! :sunny:

Our HD had plenty this weekend. Let me know if you need some.

for the Mickey chips. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 I think I have enough to go around. Three people sent me some, & others offered. I received some today, & for the life of me I can't figure out screen name. I saved all my PM,not able to open some to find out where these came from. They came from MI, I want to send money for the postage

thank-you to all my DIS friends who helped me out, & thanks for DIS friends who offered. I just bought a Mickey Mouse ears punch today. Hope it works to make more ears from just the card stock

The Home Depot's in Salem, Oregon are still fully stocked with Disney Paint chips. I smuggled out a few yesterday :goodvibes

Let me know if you want me to mail you some - would be more than happy! :thumbsup2 I have a ton of black, red and yellow ones at the house but could certainly get different colors.

eeyoregon, thank-you I think I have plenty. Don't want to be greedy ;)

I'm thinking you were talking to someone who was just clueless. Happens all the time around here. I was at Home Depot today (in south Jersey) and the Mickey Heads were there in abundance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter