If you have been in march...

CandMmommy

September
What should I pack, clothing wise? Jeans capri's long sleeve oe short? And for my daughters almost 3 and 5? I have no idea about the weather.
Thanks

We've done 2 spring break trips in March.....the day we pulled into Anaheim it was in the mid 90's (it was a record breaking day....oh yay for us....lol)

Most of the time, we secured a locker in the morning & we wore sweatshirts for the first couple hours, then stored the sweatshirts for the day & pulled them back out around dinnertime. We found using sweatpants & sweatshirts the best way to handle the kids. They wore shorts & tees underneath. Worked out perfectly to handle the temp changes.

We've also lucked out & never seen a drop of rain!!

It's layers and lockers for us too. Generally jeans and a T or tank under a sweatshirt depending on the forecast high for the day. We've only run into a little rain one day during our March trips. We were way colder in November than March.

You should always pack jeans and hoodies for any night in California. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter