• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you have an AP - where do you live?

If you have an AP - where do you live?

• Right near the Mouse - within a three hour drive.

• In Florida, but not within a three hour drive.

• In the south (from TX and OK to TN and NC).

• North for me (above AR, TN, and NC - incl. MO/IA/MN)!

• I'm in the West (west of TX, OK, and west of MO/IA/MN).

• I don't live in the US, but still have an AP.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Georgia and close enough for long weekends. We go once a season: F&G, Summer, F&W, Christmas.

Northeast Mass. 40 miles north of Boston. Right on the NH border. Have had AP's for 6 or 7 years. 3 visits a year. Maybe a 4th every now and then. Next trip in 18 days. :banana:

We live in South Central PA. We do not always have APs. But, every two or three years ~ after saving up ~ we buy them. This time, we squeezed out three trips and one more to go. We stay off site, rent a car and get the TIW. This fits our touring and dining style and is well worth it!

We are in Delaware and have had AP's for 7 or so years now. Family lives in nearby Clearwater so its fun to meet at Disney. We generally visit a week at Easter and a week lat August with a shorter trip for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

In Kentucky here, it is a 13 hour drive for us and we go down for long holiday weekends and generally two longer 10 day trips per year. Last year we went 7 times, so an AP was well worth it :thumbsup2

Not every year here either.
We usually alternate between WDW and DLR.....so about every 2-3 years and then we fit in 2-3 trips from 10-14 days.
We are in AZ, so a red eye flight with a stop some where....next time it is Texas. We leave at 11 pm or so and get in about 9:30 am....makes for a long day, but we don't lose a Disney day.

We live in a suburb of Des Moines, Iowa and buy APs at the DVC rate. We generally go twice a year, so they make sense, especially with the DVC rate.

We live in Newfoundland and it is our second year with APs. We are also DVC owners. As long as we take 2 trips in 12 months the APs are worth it for us.

We have had annual passes since 1992, live in Indianapolis and have gone a minimum of three times a year since 1987.

Northern NJ and I'm a DVC member for a few years.:woohoo:
I go down at least 2-3 times each year.

Central California. No direct flights so it takes us about 10 hours with layover. We are DVC; spent 3 weeks there in 2010.

We are a 3 hour drive from Disneyland but prefer to cross the country and visit WDW.

Wow I am SO amazed how far people travel with annual passes so far!

We live in Northern Florida (about 3-4 hours drive) and this is our first year with annual passes. I have a feeling we will get more than enough use out of them, so far we have 3 trips planned! We often use the military discounted tickets but this year we decided to go all out and do annuals. :woohoo:

We have had an annual pass for 4 years now - live in the Chicago area and are not DVC. We also have Universal annual passes for two years. We do 3 to 6 Disney visits a year ranging from 2 nights to 12 nights. We try to get down for Flower & Garden, Food & Wine and MNSSHP, and MVMCP and Chistmas time at the minimum.

I'm in Southern California. We're about an hour from Disneyland and have been AP holders there four about 7 years now. So this year we upgraded to the Premier pass and took our first trip out to WDW in January :dance3:

We live in NW Florida, about 6 hours from WDW. We have the seasonal passes which are only about $20 more than 7-day tickets. We'll usually spend a week and maybe a long weekend or two on a set of APs but only get them every couple of years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter