• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you have a prayer or good thought to share--I need strength

Katholyn,

I'm very sorry to hear of your mother's condition. Prayers go out to all of your family. You will get through this.

Sandy

I wish I had something to say that could help.
I am very sorry that you have to go threw this.

{{{{Hugs}}}} You are in my prayers

Kathleen, I am so sorry. This must be a nightmare come true for you. Having read your posts mentioning your mom over time I know that you are close and I'm just so sorry.

Oh Katholyn, I am so sorry for you and your mom.

{{{hugs}}} and prayers for you and your family.

Kath-

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Mom at this difficult time. May she find the strength to fight......

Oh, Katholyn, I am so sorry. My prayers for you, your Mom and your family.

Katholyn, sending all my strength and many huggs. I wish I could be there for you but know that I'm there in spirit.

there are no words to express my sympathy
I will pray for you to find the strength you need
draw from family, friends, dis friends, where ever you can get it
take it day by day and you'll make it through some how
God bless you and your family

Kath, I am so very sorry to hear this :( My prayers are with your mother and you and your family {{{HUGS}}}

I am so sorry to hear this. You always seem to have such kind and comforting words for your fellow Disers, and yet I am at a loss. I am sending lots of prayers for you and your family, especially your mom, during this difficult time. Also lots of
{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}
Please keep us posted on your mom's condition.

{{{Hugs}}} Katholyn, I'm so sorry. I'll be praying for you, your mom, and your family. You've been here for all of us when we were hurting, and I'm praying that God will give you the same comfort you've given us.

Kath,
I am so sorry to here about your mom, and I know that being the oldest is sometimes the hardest, but you will find the strength that you need to get through this......

And don't ever think that you are alone, after all you have all of us here on the DIS to get you through the tough times.

So here are some prayers and PD ********************** {{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}}} too.

Tammie

Oh, Katholyn, sweetie!!!

You and your mother have been through so much, and she's been truly blessed to have you caring for her. I know this past week has been very difficult for you...

Bless you, and bless your dear sweet little mama.

My thoughts and prayers go to you and your family at this time. May God give you the strength and courage you will need in the coming days.

Lynn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter